★Chapter Thirty four★

August costello

Watching two seasons of Zig and Sharko with Indigo was truly the best time, She laughed, She pouted, The excitement on her face when she watched it made this time with her more satisfying. I thought  her dad would call cartoon demonic but we thank God for that, Don't we now?

I really don't understand the cartoon, I mean it's all about Zig trying to eat the mermaid and he fails because Sharko is in love with Marina but she doesn't like know but she gets jealous when he's like with other mermaids and Zig's friend is the genius who helps Zig in his plans.

Indigo went to answer her phone, I sigh when she stands up and gives me the big bowl of brace friendly popcorn. Popcorn
with kernels are not braces friendly but this one has smaller kernels which don't break her brackets or her wires I think.

"August, I have to go pick Aurora".

I turned to her and pout"So you're like leaving me already?". I pouted, she pout along with me and nods no.

"Why do you have to pick Aurora? Does the school not provide school bus?".

"They do but I'm not sure if they will allow a school bus here since it's private
p

roperty and other people live here too".

"You should have said something, I own the place other people are living in and I will tell then to open the gate for her-".

"But you can't make other people uncomfortable because you own the-".

"I'm not, maybe we will just tell him to not make lots of noise but you don't have to go and pick her from school".

"I'm not sure about-".

I kiss her"You worry too much for your age, Do you want to have white hair?".

She scowls at me"Ha, Ha, ha. You're so funny, I'm going to pick Aurora. Maybe from Tomorrow then she can continue with the school bus". She adds.

"Okay, Don't take too long".

She glances at me"Okay?".

"I miss you".

"You act like Aurora and thank you for watching my cartoon with me, you're really sweet". She add and shut the door after her.

I take the moment to sink her words and  her word made me feel on top of the sky, moon, milky way, black hole. I groan as my phone ring disturbing the moment.
"What do you want now, Brett,". I sighed

"Your picture is almost here, Exactly in two minutes and there's no pratice to-".

"I know, I'm the captain". I laughed.

"What else do you know that we don't?"

"All I know or all I would tell is that after tomorrow, Pratice is going to be harder-"

"No, Why?". He whines

"Co- The picture is here. Call you back later and thank you for the framing the picture for me. Love you dude". I said, I don't wait for his response before I hang up and reach for the door.

"Mr costello, Delivery was made to you. The package has been scanned and it's safe-".

"No need to be professional Borris". I say taking the brown package from him" I aslo wanted to say that put a notice to all the other neighbours that a school bus is going to be coming here and I'm sorry-".