Samurai training

All the Rangers were trading apart from Mike the next day.

"Where is Mike?" Kevin said getting angry that his training partner had gone missing.

"Maybe he slept in?" Suggest Mia.

"No, he wasn't in his bed this morning, or else I would have woke him up by now!" Kevin said punching the punching bag again as Mike came running in holding a skate board and wearing a helmet.

"Sorry I'm late kev," said Mike and Emily, Mia and Mike walked towards him.

"So where were you?" asked Mia.

" Who cares, we don't have time, come on mike, enough chat, your not even in your training clothes yet," said Kevin taking the skate board from Mike and leading him to the bed room to go get changed.

Mia and Emily looked at each other and laughed and carried on training.

A few minutes later they took a quick break to have some water.

"So how old are you Em?" Mia asked her.

"just 15," she smiled.

"That's quite young."

Just as Emily was about to tell Mia the story about her sister Mike and Kevin walked in and Kevin walked over to them, "come on girls, you can't just sit around gossiping all day!" Kevin said pulling Mia and Emily off their seats and pulling them and Mike out to the dojo so they could train outside.

"Kevin calm down. we just took a little break," Mia tried to explain, but Kevin didn't listen, all he wanted to do was get some training done.

Finally they all started training but then mentor walked out and said "ok guys that's enough training for just now."

Kevin's face fell. "Whhhaaatt? we just started." he said.

The 4 samurai Rangers walked inside and had their showers.