Dekker

" Who are you?!? " Shouted Emily to the man who was holding her hostage.

" I'm the master," he replied.

" Come on you must have a name! " Emily said as Dekker growled as her, " You don't give up do you ranger."

Emily shook her head.

" My name is Dekker."

" Dekker? "

" Yes Dekker, nothing more nothing less," he said as he sat down beside where she was tied up.

" Are you a nylock? " She asked him.

" I'm a half nylock, so you should be scared of me human," he said, " in not called the master for nothing."

Emily felt shivers running down her back.

" How old are you anyway, from the last rangers we have seen you are very young," he asked her.

" I'm 15."

Dekker nodded.

" So what are you going to do to me? " Emily asked a bit scared.

" Don't know yet ranger, we haven't even had a battle, " Dekker said giving Emily a evil smile.

...................... Samurai .................

" Please duyu! " Mia begged.

" Not a change ranger, why would you honestly think I would do anything for you or that yellow ranger," duyu hissed back to Mia.

" Please, we haven't done anything! " Mia cried.

" Yes you have and especially the yellow ranger, she has ruined all my plans to finally finish off the samurai ranger! " Duyu shouts.

Mia trembled in fear, she knew what duyu's plan was and with out the boys or her samurizor there was nothing Mia could do to stop it.