Time out

The next day Kevin was first up as normal to go for his morning jog, so Emily decided to have some training time to herself, she still felt mega weak from the bomb hitting her, but she had to push herself to the limit, "everyone must think I'm so weak" Emily thought to herself as she started kicking the punching bag.

" I'm gonna end up getting killed if I don't buckle up! " Emily also thought to herself as she started hitting the punching bag with full strength.

Suddenly she stopped and she fell to the floor....

.................... Samurai ....................

Kevin was nearly home from his morning jog, he was so happy that he finally had the courage to kinda ask out Mia, well Mia did most of the work.

He looked at his watched, " none of the other Rangers will be up so I can have some training time," thought Kevin as he ran up to the gates and into the Sheba house.

He ran in and took a drink of water them saw Emily lying on the floor struggling to get up, " Emily are you ok?!? " He said as he ran to her and helped her sit up.

" Em, what's wrong are you hurt? " He asked As he kneeled down beside his little sister and looked at her.

" I was just training! " She cried while looking down at the floor.

" Em calm down, you have been pulling yourself too far! Don't think I didn't see you limping yesterday! "

" I was just trying to be as good as the rest of you. For my sister."

" Emily trust me, your sister is proud and it's great that you want to work hard, it shows your dedicated to be a ranger, but sometimes everyone needs a time out." Kevin said as he smiled at her.

" I guess your right Kevin," she said as she tried to get up, Kevin quickly got to his feet and helped her up and took her to mentor to go get checked up.