ACT 1 VOL 1

☆~POV: FIRST~☆

I rushed through the large ship holding the ARC, searching for any remaining escape pods. The ARC failed, as evident by the sirens going off everywhere, as well as space-time distorting.

???: "C'mon, c'mon, there's gotta be something..."

???: "PILOT ERAMUS, PLEASE STANDBY FOR TITANFALL."

Eramus: "Kirali?! I thought the last dropships had already departed!"

Kirali: "BLISK LEFT ME BEHIND FOR YOU. HE STATED A PROMISE OF A HIGHER RANK AND A CONSIDERABLE AMMOUNT OF MONEY, SHOULD WE SURVIVE."

Eramus: "Yeah, sounds about right."

Kirali: "MARKING DROP LOCATION NOW."

I ran to the mark, finding myself on a large grassy chunk of land. Kirali fell from the sky, landing in a secure pose. I run up to her, as she extends her hand out towards me. I hop in, and she instantly takes me into her cockpit. However, just as the optics turn on, we get a nice view of the ARC fucking detonating.

Eramus: "...Fan-, fucking, -tastic."

Kirali: "THE ARC EXPLODING IS NOT A SITUATTION TO BE HAPPY ABOUT, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING OUR PROXIMITY."

Eramus: "It was sarcasm. However, I doubt I'll get the chance to teach you what that is. Well, it was nice being your pilot, Kirali."

Kirali: "PROTOCAL 3: PROTECT THE PILOT. ERROR. ERROR. PROTOCAL 3 UNATTAINABLE. GOODBYE, PILOT ERAMUS."

The shockwave finally catches up to us, as we're both sent flying to our deaths...

...

...

...or so I thought..?

Eramus: "Uh, Kirali, is it just me or are we still alive?"

Kirali: "BOOTING... HELLO PILOT ERAMUS. INQUERY: HOW ARE WE BOTH CURRENTLY UNHARMED?"

Eramus: "Don't know. Your optic sensors working?"

Kirali: "DETECTING... OCULAR FUNCTIONS AT 94% WORKING CAPACITY. REBOOTING... DONE."

As the hud folded in around me, I noticed one blaring issue. We were no longer at the ARK. Or, any known planet, for that matter. Suddnly, a strange wolf-like entity emerges from the trees. It's covered in some sort of white and red bone-like armor, while sniffing the air.

Eramus: "...Kirali, let me out."

Kirali: "MALICOUS INTENT DETECTED. I WILL NOT LET YOU PUMMEL TEST THE WILDLIFE UNTIL THREAT LEVEL IS CALCULATED."

Eramus: "Fine, then just kill it."

Kirali complied, standing up and punching the demonic wolf. It made a rather sickening crunch sound under the weight of Kirali's fist, before literally turning into powder, which then flies away in the wind.

Kirali: "THREAT LEVEL CALCULATED. IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO PUMMEL THEM."

Eramus: "Great! Now let me out."