ACT 3 VOL 1

☆~POV: THIRD~☆

Ruby rose awakens, and gets ready for the day seeing as it was a weekend. She wakes her team up with a whistle, and they all get ready to head into town. They leave their dorm, and walk down the hallway, when Ironwood stops them.

Ruby: "O-oh! General, Hi!"

Ironwood: "Hello, Ruby. Have you been doing as told?"

Yang: "Yep!"

Ironwood: "And how have those two been doing?"

Yang: "They're best friends! I think. Here, look."

Yang pulls out her scroll, and shows Ironwood a video she took of the two relaxing, sitting together. Penny is seen drinking battery acid, and hands it to Eramus. Eramus looks at it for a moment, shrugs, and then takes a sip. Eramus eventually starts chugging it, as Penny goes wide-eyed and snatches it away, causing Eramus to be sad.

Ironwood: "...Did she just-"

Blake: "We already checked on Eramus. Surprisingly, she's fine."

Ironwood: "Well, as long as noone dies it's fine I suppose. What about the Titan and Penny? Are they getting along?"

Weiss: "Yes. I found Penny chatting with Kirali, while Eramus worked on Kirali's systems. When asked, Eramus said she was adding an Aura detection system to Kirali."

Ironwood: "And finally, how is Ciel getting along? She was always one of our quieter students."

Ruby: "Well, she's still quiet to most people, but seems to be more active when hanging out with the rest of her team!"

Ironwood: "Oh, that reminds me. Ozpin wished to know if they had an official team name yet."

Yang snickered, as Weiss gained an unimpressed look.

Weiss: "...Yes. They chose the name, team PECK."

Yang bursts out laughing, as Blake suppresses a giggle.

Ruby: "It's not that funny, Yang. It's just the thing a bird does, sometimes."

Ironwood cleared his throat, as Yang and Blake stopped laughing.

Ironwood: "So then, Penny is the leader?"

Ruby: "Yep."

Ironwood checks his watch, and sighs.

Ironwood: "That's all the time I have. I have to go. Behave, now."

Ruby nods, as Ironwood walks off.

☆~POV: FIRST~☆

I'm sitting outside with Penny and Kirali, as Ciel opted to study for a test coming up. Penny wanted to train with me and Kirali both, but we can't do that in one of the provided areas due to it's small size. Penny dashes forwards, leading with an overhead strike. I dodge it, and send a punch only to be tripped by one of the wires connected to her blades. She swings around and axe kicks me, breaking my Aura and flinging me into a newly made crater in the ground.