ACT 4 VOL 1

☆~POV: FIRST~☆

I'm sitting on my bed, thinking. I decide to head into Vale, and get supplies to take up an old hobby of mine from before I joined the IMC. I get ready, and see Ciel look at me, but return to whatever she was doing, and Penny appears to still be sleeping. I leave Beacon, and have Kirali fastball me into Vale, since I hadn't flown through the air like this for a while. I land directly infront of the shop I was looking for luckily, and enter. I buy a few strands of cloth, some machinery, and something I found that I thought Penny might like. I'm about to walk back, when I see a poster advertising something I heard Penny talking about with Kirali. It was a remaster of an old RPG, and she wanted to play it but was sad since she doesn't get to use her allowance on things like that. I walk into the building, and buy it, as well as the equipment needed to actually play it. I get back, and hook up the new equipment for Penny, before heading to a corner of the room and setting up my things. I begin to work, stitching, and knitting when necessary. I finish the project, a hoodie, and look at it. It's dark purple with my emblem on the front, and Penny's behind it, as well as yellow-y trims and hood. I put it on, and look in a mirror.

I soon feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn to see Penny standing there

Eramus: "Lemme guess, you want one too?"

Penny: "Mhm!"

Eramus: "Alright. Also, you should check out that thing."

I point to the game console and hologram TV. Penny seems confused for a moment, before realizing and hugging me before rushing over to it. I start work and finish equally fast on the second hoodie, this time white with Penny's symbol in front and mine behind it. I also pick up the other thing I got for her, a flower crown.  I carefully place the flower crown upon her head, and she seems to not notice. I then drop her hoodie onto her bed, as I walk towards Kirali. I pull out some spray paint and two covers, one with a cutout of my symbol, and you guessed it, one of Penny's. I spray paint Penny's first with green, before putting mine ontop of it and painting that the same color as my Aura, so a pale purple. The new nose art on Kirali's chassis appears fine, so I leave it to dry.

Eramus: "Kirali, no moving too fast until that drys completely."

Kirali: "UNDERSTOOD, PILOT. INQUERY: WHY HAVE YOU ALSO DEPICTED MISS POLENDINAS EMBLEM ON THESE VARIOUS OBJECTS?"

I think for a moment, trying to think of why. Then, my helmet starts to beep, so I walk over and pick it up. I put it on, and soon hear Kirali's voice.

Kirali: //DO YOU PERHAPS HAVE ROMANTIC INTEREST IN MISS POLENDINA?<

I walk back to Kirali, and whisper.