ACT 2 VOL 1

☆~POV: FIRST~☆

Penny, Ciel and I are sitting in a pretty boring class

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Penny, Ciel and I are sitting in a pretty boring class. The teacher, professor Port, seems to be too caught up in his own story to notice the multitude of students not paying attention. Pulling some spare earpieces out of my pocket, I hand one to Penny and Ciel, and tune it to the private channel me and Kirali use. I whisper into my mic, making sure that Port didn't hear us.

Eramus: "Hey, Kirali. Run diagnostics."

Kirali: //PILOT. HULL AT 98%. SHIELDS AT 100%. BATTERY LIFE AT 100%. UPGRADE CORE AT 56%. CURRENT UPGRADES: ENHANCED ELECTRIC SMOKE.<

Penny: "Kirali, how long have you been Eramus's Titan?"

Kirali: //APPROXIMATELY FIVE AND A HALF YEARS.<

Ciel: "Have you two ever been in a fight?"

Kirali: //ONCE. THE MISSION WOULD HAVE HAD A HIGHER COMBAT EFFICIENCY RATING IF WE HAD USED STEALTH. HOWEVER, PILOT ERAMUS WANTED TO GO IN AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE. THE FIGHT LASTED ABOUT A MINUTE, UNTIL KUBEN BLISK ASKED US TO JUST GO IN AND KILL.<

Ciel: "Wow."

We watched as Weiss walked to the front of the class, with her battle gear and a cage next to the teacher. He struck the lock, and the Grimm came charging at Weiss. She struck it on it's bone plating, before being disarmed. Ruby seems to be distracting her, although unintentionally. Weiss eventually gains her weapon back, and uses a glyph to launch down and strike the boar Grimm in it's stomach, killing it. The class ends, and we begin to walk around vale.

Penny: "I think we should head to the forest! I've never gotten to explore one!"

Ciel: "We can't-"

Eramus: "Sure, why not!"

We walk into the forest, when I Immediately notice something odd. A Titan sitting infront of a small mound of dirt. Looking closer, I notice details on it that imply it was Blisk's Titan.

Eramus: "...Shit. Kirali, get down here."

Kirali: //UNDERSTOOD.<

We wait for a few minutes, when Kirali runs over.

Eramus: "Kirali, download Leigon class info from the chassis."

Kirali: "RIGHT. I ONLY REQUIRE THE WEAPON, SO I CAN BRING BACK JUST THE GUN. THE TITAN ITSELF CAN BE DISMANTELED FOR PARTS."

RWBY: STANDBY FOR TITANFALL, MISS POLENDINAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें