Exploding berries

We see a black teen male walking down a highway that's completely covered in vegetation, humming to himself.

He has on a green hat, a pink and green backpack, pink and black shoes, grey pants, and a cat shirt over a button-up.

He walks over to a red truck that has its entire backfilled with a bush and hops into the window

He walks over to a red truck that has its entire backfilled with a bush and hops into the window. Searching for something.

After a few seconds, he pushes himself out and how to a different car. He pushes a button and a blue and white cassette shoots out.

He smiles as he reaches out and grabs it pulling it towards himself.

"Come to papa!" He says excitedly at the new beats that the magical tape could have.

He unzips his bag and pulls out a walkman. He opens it and almost puts it in when he notices something.

"Whoa!" He says with astonishment as he looks up at a semi-truck that has a trailer that has some unreadable words on it. Only an 's' being able to be read.

Putting the cassette in, he closes it as he walks towards the hanging semi and puts on his headphones.

Pressing the start button he starts making his way.

🎵I wish I never saw sunshine🎵

The music plays as the boy climbs up the tower to the semi. Words now able to be read "Soda".

He lets out a grunt of effort as he reaches up and pulls himself up. He then sat on two beams that crossed and stared at the highway below him.

Letting himself fall backward, his legs stop him from falling. And allowing him to see the moon in all its glory.

Making it to the truck, he grunts as he pulls himself into an open hole in the trailer and climbs in. Finding multiple opened boxes filled with soda.

" Nice." He says simply as he stares at the spoils.

Deciding to open one of the empty boxes, he grabs a six-pack of sodas and stuffs it into his bag, before grabbing another and stuffing it into the bag as well.

He put another one in his bag when he
Suddenly stopped.

Thanks to a hole in the truck we could see a giant turtle mute walking by, his feet thumping loudly.

🎵Hey, you, this city heart can flutter🎵

"Hm?" He questions as he listens to the song.

🎵With stuttering sounds🎵

The boy nodded his head with an eyebrow raised as the mute got closer.

🎵Gutter music for silver lining class🎵

The mute was even closer now.

The mute took another step forward and it hit the truck, causing it to spin quickly.