"Magic" Flapjacks

It's now nighttime, and an orange cat scrapes his claw on some lumber.

Benson reaches up slowly and grabs some fur before pulling it off with major ease. The cat doesn't even notice, and Benson looks a little annoyed.

We can now see the entire group and the cat, who's missing all of his tail fur.

Kipo is making flapjacks along with Dave, wolf is sturring pancake batter. "Next time you want to serve cat food, leave me out of it." the wolf says as Benson makes his way over.

"o ye of little faith. We are cooking up more than substance." Benson says as he drops some fur into the batter.

"Just you keep stirring that batter, Wolfy," Dave says as he looks back from the flap jacks he put on plates.

Y/n suddenly walked back in with scratches along his face and arms. "They aren't happy about the wait." y/n says as he walks back over to the group.

Kipo gasped when she sees the wounds and rushes over. "Are you ok? Oh, they got you good." kipo says as she moves y/ns face around looking at the scars.

"I'm fine kipo." y/n says as he grabs her wrist and pushes them down. "You should get back to the 'Flapjacks'." he says as he lets go of her wrist and pushes her back towards the counter.

Kipo stares at y/n before he just gives her a smile and nods. Kipo slowly and reluctantly returns to the Flapjacks.

"So, I'm guessing we have a plan to get out?" y/n questions as he looks out the window and sees the hairless tail of the cat outside.

"All in due time my friend. All in due time." Benson says with a smirk as he turns back and walks to lean on the counter.

"Wait, this is for a plan to escape?" kipo asks as she looks away from the flapjacks.

"Err, yeah? What did you think it was?" Benson questions as the group look over at kipo with raised eyebrows.

"Uh, us getting their trust? I even made them in the shapes of cats!" kipo exclaimed as she pulled up the flapjack that did in fact look like a cat.

"Oh. They do look like a cat." y/n said as he looked at it up close.

"uh, remember they said they were gonna sell us to Scarlemagne? Of course, we're gonna try to escape!" Wolf whisper yelled.

"Well, maybe they'll have a change of heart!" kipo exclaimed as she picked up two plates and walked toward the door. Mandu throws a plate up and lets it land on her head before she follows kipo as well.

"I think that's our cue. Let's get these last flapjacks done." y/n said as he looked over at Dave, who smiled widely.

"What's funny?" y/n asked with a raised brow. "Nothing. It would ruin the surprise." He says as y/n simply shakes his head.

"Alright. Get these cakes on plates! Move!" y/n yelled as the group hurriedly went back to work.

A few minutes later and y/n, Dave, and Benson all walk out of the kitchen with Flapjacks on plates. And just in time to see a pair of cats jump by and crash into something.

Dave jumps up through some bars and walks by cats until tiny stabs one with her fork.

Putting it into her mouth, tiny'e eyes widen and sparkle. "These are so good. They fill my stomach, but not my heart!" tiny says as she lets her head fall and starts crying.

Other cats start eating but none of them seem that happy by the mystical Flapjacks.

Charger has his arm slip from under his head, and he falls, making his mug of milk fall off the table.