Frogs vs Bunnies.

A younger Y/n is seen in a snowy forest with a bow and a quiver full of arrows. Wearing a red scarf, a long sleeve black shirt, and a pair of black shorts.

The snow around him covered the entirety of the ground.

Three other kids his age all are near him. Two in a tree and one hiding in a bush.

And one final person, A man who had weird black markings from his eyes down to his chin and more going to the sides of his face. His bow is longer than y/ns by at least 2 times, and the quiver is filled with arrows.

The man was named Hunter. He was one of the many hunters that lived in and or around his home.

"Come on. There's a small herd of mini bucks up ahead." Hunter says as he starts walking forward softly.

Y/n and the other kids follow soundlessly. Following hunter as he walks to a cliff.

Stopping, hunter crouches on one knee and quickly motions the kids to come closer.

Once they do, they see a herd smaller than normal Deer. All are only one-half the size of a regular deer.

"These things are fast. And the only way any of you pass is by killing one. Get to it." Hunter says as he looks over the animals.

"Don't get too erratic. Treat them with respect. Happy hunting." Hunter says as he waves off the kids.

Two immediately go for trees and the last one quickly started running toward a large thorn-like bush.

Y/n instantly jumps off the hill and lands with a soft thump. Alerting the mini buck as they all look in his direction.

Meanwhile, Y/n lay underneath a bush, flat on the floor, an arrow he pulled from his quiver in his right hand.

The mini bucks stared at the bush for a few seconds before they started grazing once again. Except for this time, one kept a lookout out.

Y/n slowly sits up to not rattle the bush and puts the arrow on the bowstring. He pulled it back until it had hit the best placement.

Y/n stared silently as he tried to pick out which one would be his. He would have to be quick, however, seeing as how his companions would most likely also go for the best-looking one.

Finding the lookout to be the biggest, he slowly aims, pulling the arrow even farther back.

The crack of the bow is instantly heard by the buck as it turns its head y/n's way.

"Sorry pal. We need to eat." Y/n said softly as he let the arrow go and let it fly.

The arrow soared through the sky. Quickly getting closer to the buck, who tried to get out of the way.

The arrow went straight into the buck's chest, hopefully hitting something vital.

Suddenly, three more groans and arrows shot out, as his companions also shot their arrows at smaller bucks.

The buck y/n had shot turned and ran, along with the rest of the flock, in random directions.

Out of four arrows, only one found its mark. Y/ns.

"Come." Hunter says as he jumps down beside y/n.

"We need to track down the buck. The rest of you return to camp and wait until the next hunt." Hunter says as he walks past y/n, y/n following after him quietly.

"Great form. Could work on aim." Hunter says as he followed a blood trail.

Slowly, the pinkish blood reveals that it had made a single word.