#11-15

(A/n: Kinda forgot they became humans one time. Maybe I'll draw Y/n as a human one day)

[Richard and Nicole are in the living room]

Nicole: So, remember, you've got to vacuum the living room, sort out the fridge, and don't forget to take out the trash.

Richard: Yes, commander.

Nicole: Very good. See you later. [Leaves the house]

Richard: [Sits on the sofa in an exhausted way] Can't be bothered. [To the trash bag] Mooooooove. Mooooooooove.

[Gumball and Darwin peek out from behind the sofa]

Gumball: Psst. Dad, you wanna play? [Smiles]

Richard: [Gives up trying to move the bag] Ugh! Unh! I can't play right now. Can't you see I'm taking out the trash?

Darwin: But you promised to play with us.

Richard: [Smiles] How about you little bank robbers take your loot [Scene changes to the trash bag] to the safe house? [Camera changes to the wastebasket] Huh?

[Gumball and Darwin take the bag out but when they are nearly at the bin they realised that they have been tricked]

Gumball: We are just taking out the trash, aren't we?

Darwin: Yeah.

[Richard is taking a nap on the sofa and Gumball and Darwin returns]

Gumball: Dad!

Richard: Oh, wh--

Gumball: You tricked us! That was no game.

Richard: Sorry! I've got a medical condition called laziness.

Gumball: Yeah? Well, from now on, we're gonna be the lazy ones.

Darwin: [Assents] Hmph!

Richard: [Laughs] I'll tell you what. If you can find anyone lazier than me in this town, I'll do your chores for a whole day. And if you lose... [quickly] you'll do mine for the rest of your life! How's that sound?

Gumball and Darwin: [Hesitate for a moment] Hmm... sounds pretty fair.

Richard: Okay, then. Let the lazy-off begin!

[Richard, Gumball and Darwin are seen watching TV, Richard is eating potato chips]

Announcer: Ike Hitcher meets Rod Ironknuckle fist to fist. Thumb-wrestling federation tonight at nine o'clock.

Darwin: What do we do?

Gumball: We just do everything dad does.

[Richard eats a cookie, they do the same; Richard drinks soda, they do the same again]

Gumball: [Groan] He just never stops.

[Gumball and Darwin burp]

Darwin: Hey, you got a little something on your face.

Gumball: [Taps his face] Where?

Darwin: [Slaps him] There!

Gumball: Ow!

Darwin: [His arms start shivering] Sorry! I-I don't know what's happening to me! I'm all tingly!

Gumball: Eh, me too, buddy! What's going on? [His heart starts beating strongly]

[Inside Gumball's body, we can see sugar cubes tickling his heart]

Sugar Cubes: [Singing] Everywhere you look and everywhere you go Sugar, sugar, sugar from your head to your toe. When you've eaten lots of sugar and you've had too much Watch out, everybody, it's a sugar rush. Watch out, everybody, it's a sugar rush.