Chapter 13 (S3)

[The episode opens with Y/n in a hospital bed and the Watterson family looking at him]

Anais: [Holding some flowers] Here, Y/n. I picked out another batch for you. I knew you like these ones.

[The camera reveals that Anais has left a flower near Y/n's bed for everyday he's been asleep. Counting the flowers in the room, it's been over a month.]

Nicole: [Red eyes from dried up tears] Keep fighting, Y/n, I know you can win this.

Richard: [pats Y/n's head] We'll make sure you get what you need.

Nicole: Come on, kids, that's all the time we have today. You have school in the morning.

[Darwin and Gumball looked on in guilt, remembering how Y/n demanded them to leave. Nicole noticed their faces and sighs]

Nicole: I'll ask if we can get a few more minutes. [Walks away with Richard and Anais]

Darwin: [turns to Gumball] Are we really not going to tell them...?

Gumball: [Sighs] Dude, I don't know. I'm just thinking about it. We can't just go rushing and telling everyone about the Void, we couldn't even convince Molly and Mr.Small that it existed.

Darwin: Man, I guess you're right. They did give us a- [Darwin makes a crazy face] when we tried to tell them.

Gumball: Yeah, man, they completely froze, just like how Molly was in the Void. It wasn't until we touched them when they went back to normal! Even then they still didn't remember and they reset the conversation!

Darwin: [falls to knees; stressed] Ugh, gosh darn it! Why is this so confusing!? [silent] I just want Y/n to be okay.

Gumball: Yeah... me too...but what do you think Dovi meant when he said Y/n was home in the void? Does that mean the world considered him an accident?

Darwin: I don't know, it might've just been Dovi trying to get in our heads. Plus we can always ask Mom and Dad.

Gumball: [Unamused] Do you really think they'd tell us that?

Darwin: [Goes to open his mouth to say something, closes it, tries again, but then puts his head down and shakes his head]

Y/n: AGH!

[Dariwn and Gumball dart their heads towards Y/n's bed. Y/n's shown rising from his bed and taking out the needles and such, fully healed.]

Y/n: Ugh, I hate needles.

Gumball and Darwin: Y/N! [Hugs Y/n tightly]

Y/n: [Taken aback] Whoa, whoa, where's the fire? [noticed their sobbing. He pays them on the back] Uhh, there there.

[Gumball and Darwin start to complain to him about worrying, but their words are so muffled with tears that Y/n could only understand a couple words. Nevertheless, Y/n hugged the two.]

Y/n: No matter what you saw, I promise I'll deal with it....For now, we need to act like nothing happened.

Gumball: [shocked] WHAT?!

Y/n: I know that's gonna sound stupid-

Darwin: Dude, you were in the hospital for a month! We can just go-!

Y/n: LISTEN! [Y/n shouts as the screen glitches a bit] I used some of my power to keep your memories, however the Void will try and remove them from you. And if that means taking you down with them, so be it.

Darwin: [worried] So... So what do we do then?

Y/n: [gets on one knee] We keep an eye out for anyone else, any anomaly's that appear, and we help them. All things have a purpose.