| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎|

"Angel get up!"Her dad, Luke shouted from the kitchen after hearing the girls alarm clock ring for the millionth time.

"i'm getting there!"She shouted back slamming her hand on the clock so it would stop.

"Seriously Angel move your ass your gonna make Rory late."Luke said walking to her room after she had sat up. "and you know how Rory gets when she's late."

"me and you both know she'll leave me in a heart beat to keep her perfect attendance."Angel sarcastically remarked finally getting up as Luke shrugged knowingly.

"yeah well, gotta love her. I gotta go help Cesar with the diner, breakfast is on the table."Luke said and shut her door leaving their small apartment for work.

The girl sighed and got up fully to get ready but before doing so she turned on her music. She wore a maroon knitted sweater with flared dark blue low rise jeans with her converse with loose curls in her hair and gold hooped earrings and a necklace that was given to her by her mother before she left to travel the world.

The girl loved her mother but also never understood her or had a good bond with her unlike her dad.With luke the girl understood him and had a great bond with him.

Angel put on the tiniest bit of makeup which was her mascara and lipgloss. Angel shut off her music and put her plate in the sink and grabbed her key before she left.

she went downstairs to see a packed diner with Lorelai sitting at one of the tables with her daughter Rory. "Hey."Angel greeted walking over to the mother daughter duo.

"Please please please tell me your secret to dealing with your father."Lorelai joked showing she wanted more coffee.

Angel laughed grabbing her coffee up and going to the counter smiling at her dads grouch full face.

"Hello great father can i get two for here one to go please."Her dad sighed and poured two actual coffee and one decaf.

"this one's for Lorelai that woman's gonna have a stroke from the amount of caffeine she consumes and she's gonna take you and Rory with her."Luke exaggerated making Angel laugh.

"Hey at least we'll die happy.Bye dad!"She said and took the three cups and gave the decaf to Lorelai like he ordered and the regular to Rory and kept the to go one for herself.

Rory took a sip of hers and they left to lanes house to walk to school.

~~~~

"When are you gonna tell your parents you listen to the evil rock music?"Angel asked Lane as she put on the band shirt over her pink long sleeve.

"i know you're an American teenager for gods sake"Rory said the the three chuckled.

"Rory,if my parents still get upset over the obscene portion size of American food,i seriously doubt i'm gonna make any inroads with Eminem."Lane said as she put on her loon bands.

Lane then look at the poster that said 'Teen hayride'on it in big enthusiastic letters."i have to go to that"lane said putting on her jean jacket.

"the Hayride your kidding!"Angel exclaimed and the three started walking while lane put on her backpack.

"yup my parents set me up with the son of a business associate.He's gonna be a doctor."Lane said and Angel nearly choked on her coffee.