~~~

Angel sat on the bus as she watched Rory get flustered by Dean joining her on the bus.

Once the bus made a stop at his school he hopped off and Angel went and sat next to Rory.

"I think he likes when you blush around him Rory."Angel said and Rory rolled her eyes.

"Hey if you can tease me i'm gonna tease you all i like."Angel said and Rory shook her head and Angel laughed.

~~~

it was the bake sell and Luke had set up right next to Rory's booth. "What did you bring?"She asked Luke who was staring at Lorelai talk to Mr Medina.

"Earth to Luke."She said and he finally snapped out of it once she walked away with him.

"What?"He asked and Angel laughed and shook her head.

"Trouble in paradise?"She asked and he rolled his eyes and pulled out some pies and muffins.

"No,im fine."He said and Angel nodded and chuckled. "i brought Cherry pie,lime pie,and apple pie."

"No pumpkin?"Angel asked and Luke stared at her because he specifically he wasn't bringing pumpkin pie.

"for the muffins i brought chocolate chip and blueberry."He said and she smiled.

~~~

"Rory?"Angel questioned as she watched her walk around the store 'looking'for things.

"Uhm."She said and looked at Dean then back at her.

"Rory your falling."Angel laughed and Rory rolled her eyes. "Bye Rory."

"Yuhuh."She said and grabbed a head of lettuce and Angel went to go get a bottle of syrup.

~~~

Angel had walked downstairs to work to see Sookie behind the counter serving food.

"Oh girl your in it now."Angel said and Lorelai laughed then Luke walked out and yelled at Sookie.

"Hello."Tristan said sat at one of the tables with his arms folded.

"Why do you follow me everywhere?"She asked sighing and he smiled.

"It's so fun."He said and she held the notepad to take his order.

"Just a burger with whole wheat break five layers of lettuce two tomatoes-"Tristan went on teasing.

"Great one burger coming up."She said and twisted on her heels.

"Angel come quick babettes cat died!"Rory told her and Angel sighed.

"Cinnamon?"She asked and Rory nodded.

"Dad i'm gonna go to Babettes her cat died."She told her dad hanging Tristan's order where they usually do.

~~~

"Angel you wouldn't believe this."Rory told Angel and she sighed.

"what?"She asked and Rory looked down at her feet and walked over to the bench .

"Moms seeing Mr.Medina."Rory said and Angel stared at her wide eyed. "yeah."

"wow i really need some food."Angel said and Rory nodded as she watched her walk away to get a burger.

"poor Luke."Angel muttered to herself.She could see that Luke liked Lorelai just never showed his feelings for her.Well he does but no one really pays attention.