~~~

"So Rory we never really talked about the first day."Angel told Rory as they went on the bus to go to school.

"It was...a day."Rory said and laughed along with Angel. "How about you?"

"i loved it i just hate-Dislike Tristan the whole Mary thing is so annoying."Angel said and Rory nodded.

"i hear ya sister,what does it even mean?"Rory asked and Angel sighed.

"Like the Virgin Mary meaning we look like a goodie two shoes."Angel explained and Rory let out a 'oh'

~~~

The girls hopped off the bus and Rory left because she had some meeting thing she was talking about at her Friday night dinner with her grandparents.

"Hey Mary."Tristan said walking next to Angel. "Tristan."She greeted not caring for his presence.

"How are you?"He asked and actually sounded interested but Angel thought he was being typical Tristan.

"With all due respect,please,leave me alone."Angel said and he chuckled and shook his head.

"Well i thought we could walk to class together seeing your lockers right across from mine and we have the same homeroom."

"Dear lord kill me now."

The two walked into the school with peoples stares. "why are people staring at me."

"Well because i'm pretty and you're so very beautiful."He said sarcastically which he actually managed to make Angel let out a chuckle.

"i actually made you laugh i'm so proud."Tristan said and she shook her head.

"it was a chuckle not a laugh."She said and he laughed.

"you're so stubborn."He scoffed as they reached the lockers.

"Thank you."She said with a smile. "oh here by the way."She said handing him his notebook.

"Thanks Mary,how did you do on the test?"He asked putting it in his locker along with the other books.

"i think well me and Rory get our scores tomorrow."Angel said and he nodded giving her an 'ah'.Then the bell rang for homeroom.

"Let's go Mary."He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're annoying you know that."She said and he smiled.

"i've been told."He said making her chuckle.

~~~

"Bye Mary."Tristan said leaving the class room letting her walk with Rory.

"I'm sorry am i going delusional or did you actually bond with Tristan before class?"Rory asked and Angel laughed.

"Yeah that kinda happened and he is very annoying."Angel said and Rory laughed.

"Wow i would have never guessed it."Rory sarcastically remarked.

~~~

"Hello my amazing father need any help?"She asked and he shook his head.

"no i think we're all good here,i might close up early tonight."He said and she nodded.

"Why you have a date?"She asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Your annoying."He said and she laughed. "i think ive picked up on someone."She said and he put down the coffee cup.

"Oh yeah who?"He asked curious wondering who her new friend was.

"ya know,classmates."She said and he scoffed and nodded his head.

~~~

It was finally the weekend.And all Angel did was work.She enjoyed working with her dad he always mad it fun.Even if she didn't make money off of it it was a joy for her.

"Excuse me,there's mustard on my pizza."The man said pointing to his plate.

"yeah we'll maybe next time don't put your hamburger and pizza together."Angel told him and he scoffed.

"you tell him."Rory said from the table as she waited for her mom with a weird hat.

"Hey Rory."Angel said and she smiled. "Angel."She said smiling.

"what's got you all sunshines and rainbows."Angel asked sitting down infront of her.

"oh nothing just imagining Mary and Tristan."Rory said and Angel rolled her eyes.

"Mary and Tristan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g-"Rory sand and Angel rolled her eyes.

"Rory you're four,and i don't like him like that.Angel laughed and Rory rolled her eyes.

"yeah you guys go all googley eyes on each other."Rory said and Angel got up and left.

"Bye Rory."
"Bye Mary~"