~~~

"Morning dad."She greeted her dad while she grabbed a muffin and poured herself a cup of coffee and put twenty dollars on the counter to pay for her food.

"No."He said and shoved the money in her hand and shewed her out from behind the counter.

"why?"She asked setting the money back down and he shook his head and gave her back the money.

"Go to school."He said and she put it back down on the counter.she folded her hands waiting for his next line.

"I heard patty talking about some handsome boy she seen you with at the wedding what was his name Tris-"Before he could finsih Angel was already leaving.

"Bye dad love you!"

~~~

Angel hopped on the bus to be greeted by Rory who had a lot of bags with her. "don't even ask" she said to people she knew walking in the bus.

Soon they were at Chilton and Angel offered to help her but Rory said she needed to do it on her own so she didn't push it.

~~~

Soon they were in Mr.Medinas classroom and he was passing out last weeks tests Angel got a B+ and Rory got a D she wasn't to proud of.

But no one could blame her-besides Paris-this subject was hard and Angel absolutely dreaded his class.

He then went on talking about another test that was gonna be hard.

Angel mentally groaned at it.She loved tested just hated math tests and Mr medinas tests with a passion.

Everyone started packing up knowing the bell would ring soon while listening to Mr Medinas test.

Soon the bell rang and students flooded the halls and went to their lockers.

"Hey Angel,Mary."Tristan greeted with a smile.

"and it just keeps getting better."Rory said irritated.

"you look sad."Tristan said to Rory and he looked at Angel with a confused look.

"I'm fine."She told him and Angel mouthed 'Test' to him making him fall into realization.

"I have to go."She said gabbing Angels hand and pulling her away from the boy.

"Mary i can't figure out why we're not friends."Tristan told her making Angel laugh at his comment knowing he was a jackass.

"i think it's because you can't learn my name."Rory said opening her locker.

"Yeah it's Mary."He said and she was clearly getting annoyed so he decided to leave her alone.

"is there no one else you can bother?"Rory said walking away leaving Angel.

"That was fantastic."She said and went to follow Rory but he stopped her.

"Tristen please leave her alone."Angel said and he smirked.

"well,since you said please later Angel."He said holding his hands up on surrender then waking away.

"Jesus how do you deal with that guy."Rory asked and Angel shrugged.

"Well the way my dad deals with your mother i'm pretty sure i know where i get it from."Angel said and Rory laughed.

~~~

"you gonna work today?"Luke asked Angel who nodded her head.

"yeah for a little until the diner dyes down i have a lot of studying and homework."She said and he nodded.

"big tests?"He asked and she nodded sadly. "have fun."

"yuppie."

~~~

Angel had been studying for 30 minutes because she spent 45 on her homework.

soon the phone started ringing which concerned her because she knew Rory was studying and Lane was grounded.

"Hello?"She asked as she popped another Grape into her mouth.

"Mhm i'm looking for a Mary."A voice said on the other line.

"Hello Tristan could you call back at another time and bother me then i'm studying."she said and laid down on her bed.

"That's exactly why i called.Go to sleep it's 1 in the morning."He said and she sighed.

"i cant-"

"Angel the test isn't gonna be that hard for you,your smart you know it ."Tristan said and she sighed.

"okay fine."she said and she turned off her light. "Tristan?"

"yeah."

"are you gonna hang up?"

"not until i hear your beautiful snores."

"goodnight Tristan.

"Nighty Night Angel"

He didn't know why he cared for you.He just couldn't help but check up on you and make sure you were okay.it's not like it was his job or anything but he just felt the need to.he wasn't sure why he felt this way either.