~~~

"how is this such a coincidence im going on a date moms going on a date lanes going on a date and Angels going on her first date." Rory said as the three girls were in Angels room getting ready.Angel wore a maroon long sleeve shirt with a lace tank top under and dark blue flared jeans with converse and jewelry.

"i know it wasn't even planned!"Lane said and Angel laughed.

"Not to mention the sounds of a gun reloading with my dad practicing imagining Tristan."Angel said and the two girls laughed.

"How do i look?"Lane asked standing up.

"Beautiful,you look beautiful lane."Angel said and she smiled. "says you."

"lane your stunning!"Rory said and she smiled.

"Rory deans here with a friend i assumes for lane."Luke said and the girls laughed.

"we'll be down in a second!"Rory said and stood up brushing herself off.

"Are you ready Lane?"Rory asked and she nodded and the three girls headed downstairs.

Angel watched as her two friends left as she sat on the counter waiting for her date. and Lorelai sat with Luke because her date Rune left and Sookie was with Jackson.

"dad do you have to do this?"She asked seeing Tristan's car park across the street. "this is gonna get good."Lorelai said

"yep."He answered. "i can't watch."She said and ran to the back inside the kitchen so she could still listen and Lorelai laughed.

"you must be Tristan."Luke said crossing his arms standing in front  of him. "in the flesh sir."He smiled and Luke stared at him with a straight face.

"what are your intentions with my daughter?"Luke asked and she facepalmed groaning to herself banging her head on the wall.

"well so make her happy trust me i have zero bad intentions."He reassured Luke who rolled his eyes.

"okay your good for now.Angel!"Luke called her and he went back to cleaning the counters of his diner.

She came around the counter and stood next to Tristan. "back by 11:00."Luke said.

"oh come on your party pooper 12:00."Lorelai said and he rolled his eyes.

"11:30."He said and the two teens smiled and left.

"your dad scary."Tristan said as they walked to the car. "no he isn't he's just intimidating."She said and he nodded.

"so scary?"He said and she laughed.Tristen drove forward so they weren't directly in front of the diner.

"why'd you stop?"She asked turning towards him and he smiled.

"well i haven't exactly had a change to kiss you get have i?"He said putting the car in park and turning towards her.

"huh i guess you haven't."She said and he chuckled and kissed her softly with one hand holding her face and the other on her side.

She had both of her hands holding onto his face making sure he didn't let go.

eventually he let go because they would miss their movie.