~~~

"Do you actually want to go to this...wedding."Luke asked his daughter as he saw she was wearing a sage green dress that was flowed
* *

"Luke asked his daughter as he saw she was wearing a sage green dress that was flowed*                                                           *

^inspo^

* *

"Yeah,i told Rory i would go anyway so."Angel said putting on her earrings. "you wanna come with me?"

"No i wasn't really invited so i don't want to prude."He said and she nodded.

"Okay i'll bring you back anything fancy and cake."She said and he laughed and nodded.

She left the diner just in time because the bus came to a stop so she hopped on.

"Hey Mary."She looked up and saw Tristan.

"Jesus Tristan how did you-"She was asking but was cut off by him sitting next to her and handing her a notebook.

"You have me the wrong book sherlock."He said and handed her the notebook.

"So you decided to come to my home and return it?"She asked and he laughed.

"we'll i didn't know if you needed it plus you left your address and phone number on the front page so."He said and smiled as she took the notebook.

"Did you?"She was gonna ask but he was nodding. "hey if you found a pretty girls number you would write it down to."

"Where ya headed?"He asked and she sighed. "a wedding."She answered.

"Wow so soon i didn't even groom yet Mrs.Dugray."Tristan joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Here my stop,Bye Tristan."She said standing up and holding her notebook. "Bye Angel."

Once she hopped off the bus it suddenly hit her. He w call her Mary.For the first time he called her Angel.

And she honestly loved hearing her name,her actual name come out of his mouth.

She brushed it off and entered the Inn looking for Rory or at least someone she knew.

"Hi Angel.where's Luke?"Rory asked looking for the girls father.

"He wasn't sure if my invite was his invite so he didn't come."She said and she ohed.

"Hey Rory can we talk?"Lorelai asked and Rory look at Angel who nodded and left and She found a empty table to sit at.

"Angel."She heard her name be called.Tristan.Again.

"let me guess.you love me so much you couldn't leave me?"She asks and he laughed.

"i'm your wildest dreams,you just forgot your notebook,again."He said and she laughed and took it.

"Since your here,wanna stay?"She offered and he smiled and sat down next to her.

"Where's Rory?"He questions looking around old people dancing.

"talking sign her mom."She answered simply taking in the environment she was in.

"you wanna dance?"He asked sarcastically and she laughed as she noticed Ms.patty coming over.

"Oh child you better run before you get caught."She told Tristan dramatically and soon Patty was right infront of them.

"Angel who is this?"Patty asked as she looked at Tristan. "Oh patty this is my dear friend Tristan."

"Well Tristan it's your turn."She said and pulled him up and began to dance with him.

He looked at Angel for help but all she could do was laugh wishing she had a camera.Which she did. she quickly pulled it out and took a picture of the scene infront of her.

"What are you laughing at?"Rory asked walking over to Angel and all she could do was poking laughing to hard to speak.

"is that?"

"Patty and Tristan."

~~~

"How you feeling?"Angel asked Tristen as they sat on the bus.

"well my feet are numb and my throat hurts from not being able to drink any water or beverage."Tristan said and she chuckled.

"Patty loves you."She said and he laughed.

"I gotta go my stop,Now i have my Note book so there's not possibly anything i can forget."She said and he laughed.

"i think your forgetting my goodbye kiss."He joked pointing to his lips and Angel laughed.

"Maybe next time but for now."She said and placed a kiss on his cheek and ran off the bus.

next time