08

The next morning Billy awoke not remembering where he was at first. All he saw were bed sheets that weren't his and posters stapled around the walls that definitely weren't his. He heard the sound of running water and that's when he remembered that he had came to Eden's last night. He sighed and fell back on the bed, scratching his head before running his hand down his face. He turned to the alarm clock that blinked on her night stand. The time read 9:32am and he just knew Neil was shitting bricks because he was sure his father figured out he never came home. The water suddenly cut off and a few minutes later Eden walked into her room in only a towel, jumping back once she saw the boy was out of his slumber.

"Jesus Christ. Good morning." She sighed as she went over to her dresser to fish out some undergarments, sliding them on trying to keep the towel over her bare body.

"Good morning." Eden could practically hear the gigantic smirk that was spread across Billy's face.

"Did you sleep alright? I hope I didn't wake you." Eden spoke as she went toward her closet trying to find a shirt to wear before she determined what pants to wear. She decided on a green striped turtle neck sweater and paired it with some dark blue mom jeans, tucking the sweater into her pants.

"Yeah, I slept fine. You didn't wake me up." Billy walked over to her vanity, taking in his appearance and grimaced. He looked rough.

"The showers to the right of my room if you'd like one, scoot." She lightly pushed Billy out of the way so she could sit down and begin putting curlers in her hair.

"Thanks." He nodded before slipping his pants back on so her could head for the shower.

During Billy's shower Eden managed to put the curlers in her hair, do her makeup and blow dry her hair the rest of the way before she began taking the curlers out. She went for a loose but voluminous look today, swooping her grown out bangs over her forehead. She fetched some shoes to put on, not really knowing her plan for the day but she knew she wanted to go out and do something. Billy soon came back into Eden's room, drying his hair with a towel.

"What are you all dolled up for?" He smiled taking in the appearance of the girl.

She just shrugged, "I want to do something today but i don't know what."

"You're ditching me?" He frowned as he walked over to the girl, grabbing her chin between his pointer and thumb to make her look up at him.

"You implied that, i just said i wanted to do something." She grinned.

"What are we doing today, doll?" He rubbed her bottom lip before she placed a quick kiss to it.

"I'm sure we'll find somethin'. We can go roller skating at the rink right outside of town." Eden pointed out.

"I can get down with that." Billy smirked, "can I borrow a comb?"

Eden nodded and pointed toward the one on her vanity as the two continued to get ready. It was quite cold outside, especially to Billy because he was from California. Unfortunately Billy had only shown up in a white tee, stained with drops of blood and the jeans he was currently wearing. He slips his shirt back on and his boots as well before he went to go warm his car, only to realize his tank was just about empty. He groaned as he walked back inside and plopped on Eden's bed.

"What's up?" She asked looking over at the boy.

"My cars out of gas." He rolled his eyes.

"Then we'll take mine." Eden smiled dangling her keys in the air.

"Can I drive?" Billy's eyes lit up.

"No body drives my baby." She glared and Billy's mouth dropped as he realized sue was dead serious.