Sirerra and Cody

Cody had his stuffed animal by his side as he slept in the bed. He kept waking up, despite having all he needed to be comfortable. He sat up in bed and looked up the AC vent blowing directly on him. He figured that it would come on randomly in the night and blast him with cold air.

"Is the vent bothering you too, Y/N?" He asked into the dark, but nobody responded. There was only silence. He looked to where they had previously been sleeping on the bed, and he found that they weren't there. He turned on the light and looked around the room, then he checked the bathroom.

"They must've left the room." He thought to himself. Cody didn't want to at first, but he brought himself to leave the hotel room in the middle of the night and to go looking for you. What if something bad had happened to you?

As soon as he opened the hotel room door, he was surprised to see Sierra in front of him.

"Sierra, what are you--" Cody's eyes widened. "Were you trying to break in?"

"Oh, Cody I wasn't going to break in! I only wanted to check on you and see if you were safe." Sierra replied before she tried to see over Cody's head, which blocked the view of the room. It wasn't difficult for her at all since she towered over the little nerd. Cody was about to open his mouth to speak when Sierra started again. "So, can I come in?" She attempted to sound polite and not as creepy as usually. Coincidentally, this only made her sound more uncanny.

Cody looked up at her and sighed. "Sierra, how long were you out here?" He clearly had suspicions about Sierra.

She gave him a cheesy smile. "Oh, not long! Not long at all!"

Cody raised a brow at her. "Define 'not long'..."

Sierra looked at him with her classic wide eyes. "Approximately 1 hour, 14 minutes and 28 seconds!"

"But why would you—" Cody started before being interrupted.

"I had to keep you safe! I saw Y/N leave the room and I knew that you would have no one to protect you."

Cody rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Come on, do you really think that I of all people need protecting? I'm a sixteen year old boy, I can carry myself just fine." He said cooly before he jumped right after hearing the air conditioning start in the vents of the hotel's hallways.

"Oh what a poor thing you are, Codykins..." Sierra pulled Cody in for a tight hug.

It was about four o'clock in the morning and not too far down the hall, Y/N was walking back down to her room. She had been hanging out with Heather, surprisingly. They were geeking out together over their favorite artists for over an hour. Although she enjoyed the encounter, she couldn't help but wonder in the back of her mind if this was another manipulation tactic being used by Heather. She couldn't forgive her so soon after she had read one of her personal diary entries to the entire world in the first season. Y/N was lost in thought until she saw what was happening right outside her hotel door. Sierra held Cody in a tight embrace, stroking his chestnut brown hair.

"Cody, seriously?!" Y/N exclaimed as she walked over towards the pair. She couldn't believe this! After all the boundaries she encouraged Cody to have, here he was in another woman's arms. Maybe she was wrong and Cody did like the attention he got from Sierra...

Cody looked at Y/N from being Sierra's arm. "Babe, you're back! Where were you? I was going to come and look for you but then I.. I ran into Sierra," he looked up into Sierra's unsettling wide eyes, finding a strange comfort in them. Y/N crossed her arms before storming off down the hall. Cody was calling out after her. "Baby, please!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him. "No! Don't call me that!" She shouts. "I thought you were setting boundaries but you probably liked her attention the whole time. Well now you can have it!" She continued to roam the halls aimlessly before returning back to her room an hour later. She used her keycard to open the door, only to find Cody and Sierra cuddled up in the bed together. She packed up her stuff, washed up, got dressed for the day— all before slamming the door behind her. She didn't know what to think. Y/N had trusted Cody, only for him to run off to a girl who he claimed to be creeped out by.