Time Flies...like an airplane...

It's been about two years since I competed on Total Drama Island. A television show that took place at a crummy summer camp somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. A place where I had my first kiss and my first boyfriend. We had some fun after we both got voted off. We spent most of our days chilling by the pool at the fancy resort the losers stayed in, but after the show ended we lost contact with each other. Sure, we had each other's phone numbers, but long distance wouldn't be able to work between us. Eventually, we drifted away from each other.

One day, I got a call from a TV network. Chris wanted me on the new season of Total Drama. I was reluctant at first, but then he kindly reminded me that I had no choice because I still had a contract with him. 

"You'll be traveling a lot this season, so pack your bags! A bus will arrive to pick you up."

All throughout the week, I carefully packed my bags with everything I would need.

{Two weeks later....}

I get on the bus and see Cody. He had an open seat next to him, so I sat by him.

"Hey, Cody." I said nervously. "Long time, no see, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Thanks for not hating me because of the long distance relationship situation-"

"-Yeah, okay lovebirds. Cody, you might not want to say that around her." Noah said as he nodded towards a tall tan girl with long, dark plum hair.

"Who's her?" I asked.

"Cody's new stalker-girlfriend."

"Noah, she's not my girlfriend!"

After some quick snacks and short naps on the ride to the airport, we were finally here. Chris began to introduce us all.

Cody's stalker was a fangirl on steroids! She was giddy and handsy. After she was finished freaking over Cody, she walked over to me.

"Oh, my gosh! (Y/n), I can't believe it's actually YOU! The luckiest girl in the world, Cody's love interest~" She then began to hug me and stroke my face. 

"Could you get off of me?" I pushed her away. "I barely know you."

 "Maybe I'll be the luckiest girl in the world - when I steal Cody from you!" 

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Who does she think she is? "Okay, crazy girl." 

Later, while we were on the plane, waiting to arrive at our first destination, that stalker girl was all OVER Cody. She kept trying to hug him, hold his hand, even trying to kiss him! Sierra even knew that Cody's birthday is on April 1st! All I could do was stare in jealousy.

"Sierra, can you stop? I have a girlfriend..."

{Confessional}

"Why isn't he stoping her?"

----------------------

I walked into the dining area of the plane with my sketchbook to get away from the Coderra catastrophe. As soon as I started drawing, somebody came to sit next to me. 

Alejandro, the new guy.

"Are you drawing something as beautiful as you?"

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Maybe."

Alejandro is super hot and charismatic, but I feel like he's trying too hard. He could be just like Heather. Even if he isn't a liar, I'd never trade Cody for him.

A/N:

Thanks for reading this significantly short chapter! I was using this chapter to transition to the next phase of the story, TDWT. After the TDWT section is done, we can move onto the reader's adult life and how they reunite with Cody.

Anyways, thanks for reading !!!

xoxo