Camp Wawanakwa

I stepped onto the dock while holding my two(f/c)suitcases.

I never thought that I'd get on reality TV, especially a game show with a cash prize. I was in it to win it. No distractions. No games - except for the challenges.

I greeted Chris with a handshake.

"Hi, Chris! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!"

On the opposite side of the dock, there was a girl with messy hair and glasses, a tall man with a green shirt, a goth girl, a jock in a pink open shirt, a blonde girl with large breasts, a girl with dark hair and a halter top, a punk guy, a jock in a tracksuit, a nerd, a boy in a camouflage shirt, a surfer girl, and a smug guy.

There seemed to be a large variety of personality on this island...

Leshawna, the most confident, arrived after me, along with a pair of best friends named Katie and Sadie, then Ezekiel, an awkward homeschooled boy.

Then there was Cody.

Despite his elusive awkwardness, he was kind of....cute? 

ugh, no. 

Come on (Y/n), you can't have any distractions if YOU want to win.

After Cody, Eva arrived, then Owen, Courtney, Justin, and Izzy.

When Justin arrived, all the girls swooned - even some guys.

After everybody arrived, we went to take a group photo.

"First things first," Chris said

"We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone on the end of the dock! *they walk there* Okay! One, two, three. *Snap* Oops! Okay, forgot the lens cap. *click* Okay, hold that pose. One, tw-. Oh wait, cards full. Hang on."

"Come on, man. My face is starting to freeze." Leshawna said as she rolled her eyes.

Just as Chris snapped the picture the dock crashed into the water and took us with it.

{TIMESKIP}

We were all at the campfire and ready to be put into groups.

"Here's the deal. We're gonna split you into two teams if I call your name out go stand over there.

 Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Owen,(Y/n), Leshawna, Justin, and Noah. From this moment on, you are officially known as the Screaming Gophers!

"Yeah! I'm a gopher! Woooo!", said Owen.

"Wait! What about Sadie?" Katie and Sadie weren't on the same team.

Geoff, Bridgette, D.J, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, Eva, and Harold were on the other team, the Killer Bass.

You headed for your cabin and waited for the first challenge to begin.