Chapter 20: It aint a crime to be good to yourself.

"Oh god" They hadn't even made it upstairs to their bedroom. They were in the living room, both shirtless, Eddie making quick work of Steve's pants and boxers too "Eddie what if-"

"Don't act like you don't like the idea of getting caught" He grinned from his position on his knees, yanking Steve's boxers down, his dick springing up to rest against his stomach "You love it"

"I do" He sighed, his fingers flexing against the soft fabric of the couch. Eddie had made quick work of him the minute he'd gotten through the front door. Steve had been waiting for what felt like years. He knew it had only been a couple of hours but the conversation he'd had with Eddie at lunch time had really riled him up and he'd been struggling to concentrate properly for the rest of the day. Bastard.

"I hope you've been thinking about this as much as I have" Eddie hummed, his hand stroking Steve's dick slowly. Steve was enjoying the extra pressure that his rings created, they were warm against his skin and it was a new kind of sensation that he never thought he'd have enjoyed until he met Eddie.

"I was" Steve breathed "It was--hnf... it was very a very distracting mental image"

"You were picturing it whilst you were teaching?"

"Tried not to" His voice sounded incredibly strained, like he was having a hard time controlling himself "Didn't think that it would be a good idea if I was hard whilst I was--ah!"

Eddie did something he'd never done before, he ever so gently grazed his teeth along the underside of Steve's dick and it made him jump.

Also how was he so casually having a conversation with him amidst sucking his dick and palming himself through his jeans like that? Was he trying to kill Steve?

"You're so bad Stevie" Eddie hummed "Thinking about me like that whilst you're at work, imagine if the school knew?" He ran his tongue flat over the head of Steve's dick who cursed under his breath "If they knew what a filthy whore their gym teacher was" Steve whimpered, his head falling forward a little as Eddie did that magic thing with his tongue that made Steve weak. "Imagine..." He paused to nip at the sensitive skin of Steve's exposed thigh "Everyone finding out what a good little cockslut you are" He paused, hand still working against Steve's cock, sucking a bruise on his hip, his mouth so close but not doing what Steve wanted. He tried his best not to buck his hips towards Eddie's face because he knew Eddie liked to play games with Steve when he was being impatient "Look at you" He looks up at Steve "So desperate aren't you?"

Steve nodded his head. He was playing right into Eddie's hands because he knew it got him what he wanted in the end, to be teased and sometimes tortured by this gorgeous man who was on his knees in front of him right now. Staring up at him with those huge, neverending eyes, lips swollen from kissing and sucking him off, hands gripping his thighs, the image was so gorgeous and Steve was having trouble remembering to breathe.

Eddie starts working him with his mouth again, he groans, head falling backwards as he wraps his hand around Eddie's ponytail. Eddie let him guide his head further down his shaft, enjoying the feeling of Steve's hand tangled into his hair, fingernails digging into his scalp.

"You've thought about fucking my mouth too many times haven't you, darling?"

Steve nods, biting his lip, he lets his hand fall to the side of Eddie's face, managing to open his eyes just enough to look at him through his lashes. Eddie's heart stuttered in his chest, despite how he was talking to Steve right now, he looked like a fucking wet dream. Steve standing there, naked, hair falling in his eyes, sweat glistening off of his chest and forehead, arms tensed to support his weight, pupils blown and lips swollen from kissing him prior. It was indecent and Eddie's dick throbbed in his jeans.