Chapter 4: Training and the entrance exam begins

Kyro begins his training by using his quirk on weapons such as crossbows, bats, axes, swords and katanas (his personal favourite) suddenly a green haired boy appeared out of nowhere asking to train with him. Kyro reluctantly agreed and they introduced themselves. The green haired boy was izuku midoriya.

-Author note: Izuku already had one for all he had trained with all might a year prior in this universe and can currently handle 15%-

He was fascinated by Kyro's quirk and already had a whole page in his notebook about him. Kyro soon was able to use his quirk to create suits of armour around him using any metal object or piece of technology. He then told izuku to test his quirk on the armour to increase his limits. After around 4 months of this izuku was able to use around 45% of OFA and kyro was able to make his armor as tough as tungsten metal and able to make his weapons incredibly powerful. These two were unstoppable. Sooner or later the entrance exam came around. Kyro, Izuku and Bakugo arrived at UA all together and went into the exam hall.
They aced the written exam and waited for mic to explain the robots.
Cut to the beginning of the practical exam, Kyro uses a few 3 pointers to enhance his battle axe and create a set of armour. This however depleted some of his energy, kyro continued to gain points to the point where he had around 690 points. Suddenly the ground began to shake, and a horde of examinees had started to run to the exit. Kyro however wanted to take on the threat and so did a pink haired girl.
As kyro approached the zero pointer his quirk went haywire and gave him and incredibly futuristic looking suit of armour but also caused him to pass out of quirk overuse. At this point he was in mid-air, luckily that same pink haired girl was able to catch him. Suddenly there was a massive shock wave as izuku punched right through the zero pointer.