Chapter 9: The beginning of the worst

A few months pass by, Deku had saved Eri and defeated overhaul when they encountered each other the first time. Kyro and mina have been dating for around 3 months now. The school have ordered a school festival to take place on this day. As kyro went out to get last minute supplies he spotted famous internet villain, Gentle Criminal. The fight goes how it did in the anime but with kyro instead of Deku it also took until the end of the festival to defeat him.

Cut to inside the halls of the school,
"Hey did you hear about that kid in 1-A?"
"Yeah the freak, Apparently he has voices in his head that make him want to kill people"
"If that's the case why is he even here?"
"He's probably a spy from the LOV."
However somebody overheard this conversation and was in complete shock and filled with hatred. This person was none other than Katsuki Bakugo. He couldn't believe he saw a "Villain" as his brother. He felt betrayed and rushed off to tell the rest of the class.

Mina also heard all of this and thought to herself, "these bastards... I know exactly who the spy is and it's not kyro. How did they even find out this information. I was the only one he told. I need to tell shi-". Suddenly Hagakure appeared behind her to tell her what Bakugo told the class.
"I don't believe it." Mina replied
"That's what I said. But since Bakugo is his sibling he should know all about him so I believe what he told us" Hagakure responded.
"You really think a person who lost their fucking arm trying to protect us, somebody who took multiple bullets and knives to the chest just to keep me safe would try and betray us?!" Mina exclaimed.
"HE COULD'VE BEEN ACTING!" Hagakure shouted
"I KNOW HE WASN'T!" Mina shouts and storms off.

Kyro would soon return to the dorms after the festival as he missed it due to the fight with Gentle Criminal. As he walked in he got surrounded by everyone but mina. "W-whats wrong guys?" He asked
"We want answers freak." Katsuki replied.
Hearing what his own brother called him, kyros heart shattered. He thought to himself "He found out didn't he.."

In kyro's head kages voice echoed through it. "LET ME OUT KYRO! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! LETS GET REVENGE ON THEM ALL HAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Fine Katsuki." Kyro said in a dull voice as he took of his mask.
"I'll let him explain." He added as he drops to the floor.

He would soon rise up again. This time kyro wasn't in control, This time kage was in control. "FINALLY HE LET ME OUT! HELLO KATSUKI~" kage would shout as he laughed maniacally sending shivers down everybody's spines. He would then grab Deku and Bakugo by their necks and trow them across the room "LETS HAVE SOME FUN SHALL WE!" He would shout with a look of pure insanity.