Chapter 5: Meeting Mina Ashido And The 1st day of UA

Kyro wakes up in a hospital bed to see a pink haired girl sat at the chair by his bed. "Who are you?" Kyro asks with a weak voice.
"Im Mina Ashido! And I saved you as you passed out in the air!" She replied with a cheery tone in her voice.
"T..thanks, I'm kyro atsuma. Nice to meet you" kyro said weakly. He opens his phone and checks the time,
"shit its 5pm I need message mom and bakugo why I'm going to be home late" he adds
"Hey kyro, you need help getting home?
you still look worn out." Mina asked with a concerned tone.
"Yes please Mina that would be nice." Kyro replies
"Also here take this" mina says as she gives him her number "so we can stay in contact even if one of us  don't get in to UA!" She adds. "Ok." Kyro replied with a monotone voice. Before kyro could leave Mina quickly hugs him and smiles. Kyros heart felt different after that, was it love no it couldn't be, he thought. This thought looped in his mind all the way home. Two days pass and the boys finally get their letters from UA, they both got accepted.

Their first day soon comes around, Kyro and Bakugo got to their class before everyone else (Yes even before Ilda). 10 minutes pass,Kyro,who fell asleep, was awoken by Mina and a group of 3 other people, Kirishima,Jirou and Denki. They all introduced themselves to each other and exchange numbers, even though kyro didn't really have a choice. Soon class began. Aizawa immediately took a liking to kyro as they had basically the same personality. However Mina was constantly talking to him as they were put next to each other, kyro just wanted to learn. Soon, Aizawa announced they'd be doing a quirk capability test at the end of the day. After hearing that kyro thought of any possible way to help him succeed.