Chapter 13: Two familiar faces.

Kyro walks in wearing his new suit. It was a hooded cloak with a scythe and katana holder in the back of it. His mask looked similar to Dekus respirator mask from the internship arc but just a black metal.
"How do I look?" He asked mina.
"Fabulous hun" she replied
Kyro looked over at shigaraki. "Listen I know we've had our differences. But I'm willing to forgive you. But I am willing to work with you shigaraki." He stated
"I'm sorry about the arm but I'm glad you're willing to work with us. Welcome to the league of villains kyro." Shigaraki replied.
Suddenly a TV turned on. And AFOs voice projected from it "I would like to inform you all that an old friend of ours is returning. The majority of you know who I'm talking about but kyro and mina do not.
But don't worry she won't hurt you." All for one explained to everyone.
"Already?!" Dabi shouted.
"That is correct dabi" stated kurogiri.
"Awesome my other murder buddy is coming back!" Dabi exclaimed.

Cut to kyro roaming alleyways murdering fake heroes.
"Tch stupid fake. Can't believe he tried framing an innocent kid on a murder." He scoffed. Suddenly out of nowhere a blonde girl rushed kyro with a knife. "Hi there! You should know not to come into my turfs boy!"  She said as she stabbed him over and over again.
"You must be toga right?" Kyro said as took stab after stab.
"How do you know that!?" She said shocked and stumbled back.
"Dabi warned me about you" kyro added.
She would then calm down. "Ohhhh you're the new member shiggy messaged us about!" She exclaimed. "However he didn't mention  they were gonna be a hottie!" She added.
"I appreciate the compliment. But yeah I'm the new member" kyro replied.
"Well it's nice to meet you! I was gonna walk back to the base! Wanna walk with me?" She asked.
"Sure why not" he replied.

As they were walking back kyro accidentally bumped into someone...
Someone familiar.
"HEY WATCH WHERE YOURE WALKING YA DAMN EXTRA!!"He shouted.
That someone was Bakugo.
"Jeez dude calm down!" Said a boy in yellow hair with a black lightning strike pattern in it.
"No no don't worry about it" kyro said disguising his voice to not be recognised.
"I'm really sorry about him" the yellow haired boy added.
"No no I should be apologising. But me and her should get going! And again I'm Sorry.."
As he begins to leave he leans over to bakugo's ear and whispered "See ya soon big brother~"
A cold shiver went down Bakugo's spine but as soon as he went to find kyro he was long gone by that time.
"DAMMIT!" he shouted
"What's wrong dude?" The other guy asked
"WE ALMOST HAD KYRO DENKI!" Bakugo shouted
"what do you mean Bakugo?" Denki asked
"THAT WAS HIM! HE WHISPERED IN MY EAR. "SEE YOU LATER BIG BROTHER" AND THEN LEFT" he shouted with tears in his eyes.
"Fuck! We need to tell the others!!" Denki added.

Cut back to the base
Kyro walks in to see a woman covered in blood chatting with shigaraki.
"Ah kyro you're back! Meet violet! The old friend the boss was talking about to us" shigaraki said as he called him over.
"I recognise her." Kyro said. "Even though I was still a hero I used to think she was cool. I was basically her number one fan." He added.
"How cute~ you used to admire me~" she said teasingly. "I have heard great things about you kyro~" she added.
"Like what?" He asked
"Well I never thought a man as strong as you would look so cute and hot at the same time~" she said flirtatiously
Flustered kyro replies "t-thanks I guess"
"I also know how you'd sacrifice your own life for your loved ones or people you care for to the point you would loose a limb." She added.
"Already did that." He replied showing her his metal arm.
"That is badass" she replies "well I've got a mission to go on so I'll see you around cutie~" she adds as she walks out the door.
---------------------------------------------------------------

and that just about finished book 1!
I'm really glad I could finish this book and I'm excited to be working on the second one.
Thank you all for the support and for reading this. Peace out! Look forward for the next one!