Chapter 10: When does a man become a monster?

A fight against the whole class except mina as she wasn't there had begun. It was 1v18. Kage creates tungsten knuckle guards and beats Bakugo to a pulp. He knocked 3 of his teeth out, broke his right arm and fractured his skull a bit. Deku managed to knock kage off of Katsuki with air force causing kage to lunge at him with a katana slashing his arms and legs knocking Deku to the ground.

In his head:
"Kyro wake up!" Akio shouted "you can prevent kage from doing more damage!"
No response...
"Fuck..."

Back to kages perspective:
He would stab a sword in Dekus back to keep him there. Bakugo got up and shouted,
"DIE YOU DAMN MONSTER!!" and launches an explosion at him. It hits kage and destroys part of his costume. Kage would laugh maniacally and shout back, "MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT KATSUKI... MAYBE I REALLY AM A MONSTER! A MONSTER YOU CREATED! THIS IS YOUR FA-"

 MAYBE I REALLY AM A MONSTER! A MONSTER YOU CREATED! THIS IS YOUR FA-"

Kage gets cut off and a familiar voice shouts out.

It was kyros voice, "I'm so sorry everyone... I never wanted to hurt you...I'm just a man who's fighting for his life... I was never the villain... But I guess I am now... Brother tell mom I'm sorry and that I'm not coming home. My last question to you is... When does a man become a monster? If you see me again save me... Do that by covering my fa-" kyro would get cut off.

"ENOUGH OF HIS SHIT IM FREE AND I WONT LET YOU TAKE THIS FROM ME. I WILL BE THE VILLAIN IN YOUR STORY KATSUKI BAKUGO!!" kage screams as he regains control. "YOU BASTARD!! GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!!" Katsuki yells and flies towards him
"YOU WANT HIM BACK!? RIGHT AFTER YOU BACKSTAB HIM OVER RUMOURS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN FALSE? NO CHANCE!" Kage shouted and ran out the door.

Katsukis POV:
He would start crying, "It's my fault.. I LOST MY ONLY SIBLING OVER A FUCKING RUMOUR! IM A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!"
"Kaachan.. it's not just your fault... It's all of our faults. We shouldn't of jumped to conclusions..." Deku said patting his back.
Hagakure would step in "I feel horrible... Mina and I fell out over this as I didn't believe her... I only just realised how much kyro sacrificed his own life to keep us safe..." "Kaachan I promise you we will bring kyro back." Deku said trying to reassure him. "But first we need to get to recovery girl" he added

Back to kyro and kages POV:
He ran into a nearby alley when suddenly mina jumped out and tied a mask to him.
"M-Mina?" Kyro would say weakly as he fell into her arms. "Yes kyro it's me. I'm here now." She replied as she picked him up and took him somewhere...