Chapter 6 (part 2) Sorry to ruin your date but you're under attack!

Saturday soon rolled around, kyro wasn't nervous for his 'date' with mina but thinking about it made his heart feel warmer. He left his house and waited for mina outside. She soon arrived and kissed him on the cheek whilst hugging him. To his surprise kyro began to hug back, it was almost like he had finally fallen in love. They went to the mall, as kyro was walking mina was clinging to his arm. They both  ate at a really nice ramen place, mina would sometimes feed kyro some of her ramen.

Everything was going fine until a group of villains started attacking the mall, the two try and escape but are stopped by two villains. Kyro urges mina to run whilst he takes care of them, at first she refuses but remembers his strength in th quirk test back at school and runs outside. "First you ruin tons of civilians' day... You then destroy half of the mall and injured some innocent people." He then begins to use his quirk to form a suit of armour around his body and a blunt katana on the end of his arms. "FINALLY YOU RUIN MY DATE! YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"he shouts and then begins to fight them off he does flips to dodge incoming bullets but manages to get shot twice, once in the arm and once in his leg. He managed to knock the villains out and get out to mina before the police arrived.

She noticed the bullet wounds and tore apart a bit of her shirt to make bandages for him.
"T-thanks"he said to her breathing heavily with exhaustion. Mina hugged him tightly and kisses him on the lips
"Never worry me like that again ok!" She says whilst burying her head into his shoulder. "Does this make us a couple?" Kyro asks whilst patting her head "I guess so" she replies "and im happy with that" she adds "so am I" Kyro replied with a smile on his face. As kyro reached his home as he opened the door mina pulls him into one last kiss right in front of kyro's family. They hug and say their goodbyes.

" congrats bro! Im guessing you two are a couple now?" Bakugo asks while patting kyro's back
"Yup we are! And I feel so great about it" Kyro answers while smiling
"Did you just smile!" Bakugo said shocked
"Yeah I did, why are you asking ?" Kyro asked confused
"It's just that we barely see you smile"
Bakugo responded
"She really is perfect for you" he adds
The boys both head to bed.
(Edit: I removed the mindscape scene at the end of this chapter and made it different in the next chapter)