Chapter 2

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writting

— — —

Many days have passed ever since harry learned magic. His magic skills have been growing and he has already reached the learnings of the 3rd years in hogwarts. Maleficent was safe to say, very impressed by harry's skills. She senses something very familiar whenever harry does magic though, almost like she felt it before. Shaking it off she ended harry's lesson for the day. They only do their lessons during the morning since Maleficent still has other duties to do but harry reads in advance and Diaval helps him study. Maleficent was about to return to the castle when one of her generals flew down to meet her in a panic. "My queen." A short brown haired forest fey called Floridia, bowed down. "There has been a petrification in one of the forest villages. Maleficent's eyes widen at the news. Someone has been petrified. "Mother? Is everything alright?" Harry asked as he turned to his mother. "Hello my prince" Floridia bowed to harry as he greeted her back. "I need to go to one of the villages, raven." Maleficent replied. "Can I come? I promise I'll behave!" Harry pleaded. "Alright, but don't leave my side." Maleficent replied as harry nodded. They quickly flew to the village with harry holding onto his mother.

They quickly arrived at the village and were met by a huge crowd. "It's the queen!" Someone from the crowd yelled and they all bowed. Maleficent gave a small nod and harry stuck close to his mother as they walk towards the victim. "We found him like this near the river. We need a potion to cure him but we don't have some at the moment." A forest fey said, he was probably the medical supervisor of the village. Harry looked at the poor elf with pity wondering what could have done such a thing to this poor elven man. "No need." Maleficent said as she casted a silent spell. With a wave of her hand the elf was quickly unpetrified. Everyone, including harry, was in awe with the power of his mother. "Tell me what happened." Maleficent said as she looked at the elf. "I-I was getting water form the river w-when I saw a yellow eye behind me from the reflection in the water. That was the last thing I saw until I woke up here." The elf explained. After he finished, many people were talking, wondering what could have done this. Maleficent seemed quiet for a moment until she announced. "To all who live on this village, kindly pack your things and evacuate to the next village. Until we catch this creature, we need to evacuate. Now go!" Maleficent said as the people go to their homes and pack. She then turned to her two generals, Floridia and Borra. "Gather soldiers and catch this creature. We can't let it reach the next town." Maleficent ordered. "But what if it gets away?" One of the soldiers asked. "How about you put like a border around the area?" Harry said out loud accidentally. Quickly realizing what he side he yelped a quick sorry. "You're right young prince, we will do so right away." Borra replied as Maleficent nodded approvingly at her son. Harry smiled and nodded back.

They quickly made their way back to the castle as the dark fey, elves and fairies start building a border of wooden thorns. Harry has always been amazed by their magic, to him it felt warm and homey. He wishes one day he'll be able to do the same.

They arrived back at the castle, unknowing to them that them that they have led back a certain golden eyed creature. Harry spent the rest of the afternoon near the river, reviewing the recent spells he has learnt as maleficent went back to the forest village to take a look at the border. Diaval was in the castle taking care of supervising the house elves and fairies that work there.

Maleficent was talking with one of her soldiers near the border when all of a sudden there was commotion in the middle of the village. Malefecint and other soldiers quickly made their way towards the heart of the village to see what all the commotion is about. "What is going on here?" Maleficent said as she made her way towards the center of the crowd. "My queen, we have caught the creature trying to pass through." Borra said as he bowed to Maleficent. Maleficent looked at the creature in the steel cage and quickly realized what it was. Her eyes widen at the sight. It was a basilisk, about 80 feet long and had fangs as sharp as needles and poison strong enough to kill a dragon. She was about to check if the snake is dead but before she can, the snake quickly woke up and started rampaging around the cage. "Everyone get back, quickly!" Maleficent said as she took off into the air, away from the rampaging beast. Luckily, all the fairies have evacuated and all that's left are the dark fey soldiers. All of them flew up in the air just in time as the beast broke out of its cage and slithered away at break neck speed. They were all confused on why the beast was slithering away until. "Harry." Maleficent said softly as she quickly realized where it was going and was thrown into a panic. Her panic caused her to transform into her Phoenix form, a form she hasn't used in years, and quickly rushed after the beast. Many of the over dark fey were confused but followed their queen nonetheless.

Meanwhile, harry was learning the Petrificus Totalus spell by the river when all of a sudden he saw a giant snake heading towards him. He wasn't scared of the creature at all. The giant snake stopped right in front of him and looked him in the eye. Harry couldn't help but notice how beautiful this creature's eyes were. The snake had beautiful golden eyes almost like they were made of gold. Harry was about to reach out and pet the snake when all of a sudden he was pushed back. Harry knew what push him back, it was his mother's magic. The snake didn't like that and started looking around for Maleficent. She arrived shortly after, harry was amazed. He only heard story about what his mother used to look like now he can see it person. His mother's magical aura is immensely powerful and apparently the snake felt it too. His mother landed right in front of him and so did some of the dark fey. Maleficent roared loudly and sent her magic hurdling towards the snake. Harry knew that if that hit the snake it would die. So he casted the strongest shielding charm and blocked his mother's magic. Maleficent's magic bounced off harry's sheild and hurdled towards the city wall destroying in completely. Maleficent and snake were about to fight again until. "STOP!" Harry yelled as Maleficent and the snake freeze. "Mother please, she's not going to hurt us." Harry pleaded. "How do you know?" A forest fey soldier asked rather rudely. "I know she won't. She hasn't killed anyone before." Harry exclaimed as Maleficent shifted back. "What makes you think we will listen to a child?" A desert fey soldier said as he raised his wings, preparing to attack. The basilisk hissed at the fey slowly slithering in a protective around harry. "I am the prince of this kingdom and the son of Maleficent the last descendant of the Phoenix, you will do as I say." Harry said as the soldier quickly shut his mouth. Harry turned to his mother getting out of the basilisk's grasp. "Please mother." Harry pleaded as the snake lowered its head. Maleficent sighed, knowing that she can't say no to harry. "Alright, but if it harms anyone it's going far away from this kingdom. You are all dismissed." Maleficent hesitantly agreed and dismissed her soldiers. Harry thanked his mother profusely and led the snake towards the dungeons.

"Hello Diaval!" Harry greeted as he skipped past towards the dungeons with a giant basilisk following behind him. "What the hell..." Diaval said as he stopped to look again as if his eyes were broken. "Don't ask." Maleficent said as she walked past him towards the stairs. Diaval was definitely confused.

— — —

What ya guys think about the story so far. Leave a comment and vote. Have a wonderful day/night yall!