Chapter 5

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writting

- - -

A few more days after the visit to the Wizarding world, harry will start attending hogwarts. Maleficent warned her son about hogwarts' school principal, Albus Percival
Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

It was two days after harry and Maleficent returned from the Wizarding world. Harry was practicing spells with his mother when he asked about hogwarts. Maleficent remembered the day that wonderful school was made, she was there and she helped the four founders build it. She described how the school was made and who were the founders. "How about the staff, mother?" Harry asked as he sat down on the ground beside his mother. "Their teaching methods are alright I suppose. The professors are kind, but I want you to keep an eye out for the current school principal, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." Maleficent said with a stern face. "He has a long name but why do I have to look out for him?" Harry asked. "He isn't the greatest of wizards, my little raven. He calls himself the second coming of merlin but don't be fooled, he isn't the greatest wizard. He wants to push away the old Wizarding ways and replace them with those of humans. He also wants to take the rights of creatures away. I never liked the man, I ran into him once in a bookshop, he acts all creepy and keeps staring at my feet and chest. Absolutely disgusting excuse of a wizard." Maleficent said eyes slightly glowing green. Harry already didn't like the man by the way his mother described him, he'll keep an eye out.

Harry was fast asleep when Diaval snuck up to his room holding an ice cold bucket of water. Diaval stopped by the bedside and poured ice cold water on harry causing him to wake up instantly. Diaval busted out laughing and ran down to the dining room. "Oh diaval you are going to pay for that!" Harry said as he chased after Diaval. Harry was busy chasing after diaval when he didn't see his mother in the hallway. Maleficent stopped harry using her magic. "Mother let me go please." Harry said as he tried to escape. "Why are you drenched?" Maleficent said as she dried him off. "Diaval poured water on me to wake me up." Harry said pouting. "Understandable, we have been trying to wake you up for the past 30 minutes. Today's the day you go the hogwarts." Maleficent said as she let harry go. Harry passed for a second and then immediately ran back to his room to get ready.

A few minutes later harry came running down the stairs and the proceeded to fall. He finally reached the dining room and ate his breakfast. Maleficent and Diaval were already at the table with Diaval snickering at harry. Harry gave him a playful glare and ate his breakfast. He soon finished his breakfast and went to get his stuff when he saw aria on his bed. *Must you go, hatchling?* Aria hissed sadly. Harry frowned slightly and sat down beside Aria. *Yes aria, but don't worry it's only for a few months and I'll still visit besides mother said you can come with me next school year.* Harry said as he hugged aria. Aria hugged back with what looks like teary eyes.

After harry got his stuff, he met with his mother at the front doors. Maleficent hid her wings and horns just as she always did when she went out. She then turned to harry. "Raven, I have one more gift for you." Maleficent said as harry looked at his mother. Maleficent then conjured a snowy owl and gave it to harry. "Her name is hedwig she's a carrier owl. You can use her to send us letters." Maleficent said. Harry hugged his mother with teary eyes, thankful for his new pet. Diaval came out the doors with the rest of harry's luggage and they left for platforms 9 ¾.

They arrived at the station, there was so many people! Harry was very excited to attend his very first year at hogwarts but at same time a little sad. He turned to his mother and diaval with tears in his eyes. Maleficent saw this and hugged her son a little sad as well. "Be safe, my little raven." Maleficent said as she hugged harry tighter. Harry nodded releasing from the hug. He then turned to diaval and hugged him. "I'll miss pranking you, harry." Diaval said still hugging harry. Ever since he met harry, he always treated harry as if he was one of his own, just as he treated aurora. "I'll miss it too, diaval but don't worry I'll be back soon." Harry said smiling. He said his final goodbyes to his mother and diaval and entered the train. Maleficent was sad but she knew that harry would have to learn to be on his own. She left with diaval back to their home, the moors.

Harry was walking towards the back of the train to find a compartment when he saw the same blonde boy he saw in Madame Malkins. "Draco?" Harry said as the boy looked at harry. "Harry! Come sit here, it's empty just us." Draco said as he opened the compartment. Harry un shrunk his luggage and put it away. He and Draco sat down, opposite of each other. "So harry, how was your summer?" Draco said trying to make small talk. For some reason, Draco wanted to know everything about harry, the boy fascinated him. "It was quite alright. Mother taught me some spells in advance and diaval kept pulling pranks on me." Harry said smiling at the memory. "Who's diaval?" Draco asked. "He's my mother's servant but he's more like family to us." Harry replied. "How was your summer?" Harry said getting comfortable in his seat. "It was fine I guess, father didn't buy me the broom I wanted so that was a bummer but we did visit France again this year so it was good." Draco replied. Harry was shocked that Draco got to see France, he wanted to visit other places too but was always scared to ask his mother. The train then started moving signaling that they're going to hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. Little did they know, this will be start of an adventure they will never forget.

- - -

THE LOVE STORY IS BEGINNING PEOPLE. make sure to vote and comment if you like the story so far. Have a wonderful day/night people!