Chapter 8

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writting

- - -

The next morning, Harry was still laying in bed when Draco and Blaise decided to pull a prank on him. Neville was just watching the trio with amusement. Draco conjured a jar of spiders and Blaise took harry's blanket. Draco then proceeded to pour the jar of spiders on harry causing him to wake up screaming. He accidentally let out a burst of magic that hit the wall. The spiders disappeared and Draco, blaise and Neville stared at harry, gobsmacked. "How did you do that, harry?" Neville asked surprised. "That was an accident. I do it alot if I get emotional, sorry." Harry said sheepishly. "Don't worry about it, we're sorry that we pulled a prank on you so early in the morning." Blaise said. "Are you really sorry though?" Harry asked getting out of bed. "Nope! Now come on breakfast started 5 minutes ago!" Draco said as Neville giggled. Harry quickly got dressed and followed his friends towards the great hall for breakfast.

"Where have you idiots been? Breakfats started 7 minutes ago." Pansy asked as she ate her pancakes. "Sorry we're late, 'someone' wouldn't get out of bed." Draco said as he sat down. "I was tired!" Harry said as he sat down beside Draco. "Waking you up is hard harry, even Neville tried waking you up but you just won't budge." Blaise said as Neville nodded. "How did you guys wake him up?" Goyle asked. "They poured a jar of spiders on me!" Harry said as he ate some more pancakes, the slytherins that overheard the conversation started snickering. "It's not funny, it felt disgusting." Harry said grimacing at the memory. "You guys should have seen his reaction, he nearly basted a hole in the wall!" Blaise exclaimed. "You guys surprised me!" Harry defended himself as the whole group of friends laugh.

A few minutes later, the mail finally started arriving. Owls of all colors come flying into the great hall dropping off packages and letters. Hedwig came flying in and landed next to harry with a letter on his foot. Harry tool the letter and read it.

Dear Harry,

How are you doing my little raven? Do you like hogwarts so far? Diaval said that you're making friends. Did you meet your professor's yet? Is the school principal still the same. Anyways, the kingdom is doing fine and the people miss you already. The 3 fairies came over to visit yesterday, they wanted to see you. Aria is very lonely here at home so diaval took her to the woods for a bit. Do write back when you have the time. Enjoy your time at hogwarts my little raven and If anyone messes with you or your friends just tell me.

Love, mom.

Harry smiled at the letter and decided to write one back. He conjured some parchment and a quill and ink and began writting.

Dear Mother,

I'm doing fine mother and I really like hogwarts though it doesn't beat home. I am making friends though there are 2 people I don't particularly like, they're quite rude. I only got to meet professor Mcgonagall and our headhouse, professor Snape. I got sorted into slytherin and same with draco. Tell aunties I'll see them next time and keep aria company. School starts tomorrow so we have a day to roam around the castle to familiarize ourselves with the castle. I can feel your magic in the castle. My friends pulled a prank on me this morning, I may have accidentally let out a small burst of magic. Anyways I got to go, me and my friends are going to have a walk around the castle. (P.S. the castle isn't as big as the one at home.)

Love, Harry.

Harry put the letter in an envelope and gave it hedwig instructing her to give it to his mother. He gave hedwig a snack and let her go. He then turned to his friends to see them happily chatting with each other. "Are you done harry? We were planning to walk around the outside of the castle first." Draco asked. "Yep I'm done, we can walk around." Harry replied, standing up. Almost everyone at the great hall, finished breakfast a few minutes ago so there were only a few people left. "Alright then." Pansy said clasping her hands together as the rest stood up. "Who was the letter from harry?" Blaise asked as they left the great hall. "It was from my mother. She wanted to see how I was doing." Harry replied. Blaise nodded and they continued to walk around.

They ventured to different parts of hogwarts. They went to the quidditch field, the library, different classrooms and near the edge of the forbidden forest. Harry absolutely loved the place. They were about to enter the castle when a bucket of water suddenly appeared on top of their heads. Harry quickly conjured a shield to sheild them from getting wet. "I thought we had him, George." A voice said. "Me too Fred though now we know Mister Harry potter has quick reflexes." The same voice responded to the first one. Then out came 2 ginger haired twins. "My name is George and-" "My name is Fred." The twins said finishing each other's sentences. "Why did you guys do that?" Harry asked. "These are the Weasley twins, they're the pranksters of hogwarts." Pansy explained. "Indeed, we were trying to prank Harrikins over here but he has very fast reflexes." Fred explained. "Why me though?" Harry asked, confused. "Well Harrikins, right now you are the literal jackpot of pranking since you are hogwart's star right now. You are the boy who lived." George explained. Harry thought about trying to understand but gave up. "I would like you to try your best boys, I look forward to being pranked." Harry said with a grin on his face. The twins were ecstatic! They have been challenged to a prank war. "Challenge-" "accepted." And with that the twins left. Harry and the group laughed at their behavior and returned to their common room for the night.

- - -

Who wouldn't want to be pra ked by the twins tbh. Leave a comment and vote if you like the story so far. Have a wonderful day/night yall!