Chapter 17

"Speaking"

"SHOUTING"

*Parseltounge*

Flashback

Writing

- - -
The next day, Harry and the rest of his friends woke up extremely early to prepare for the quidditch game. Harry did multiple laps around the school, and after that, he even had Draco and Blaise do some practice on his seeking abilities by racing each other on who would get the golden snitch first. Harry won 11 out of 17 rounds.

Maleficent couldn't come because the school principal, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumblewhore, wouldn't allow outsiders to watch the match, but that didn't stop Maleficent from sending Diaval to spectate for her. Diaval landed on Draco's shoulder in the Slytherin stands. Draco seemed to have recognized the crow and gave a small nod, allowing Diaval to perch on his shoulder.

Now it was time for the match. They are going to be going against Ravenclaw, and the Slytherins were having their meeting.

"You all get the plan?" Marcus Flint asked his group nodded.

"Good, now get your gear on." He said as they separated.

"All right, folks, are you ready for the first quidditch match of the season?!" The announcer asked as the crowd screamed wildly.

"That's some wonderful energy from our spectators. The match today will be from our smart Ravenclaws-" She said as the Ravenclaws cheered for their team.

"-Against our ambitious Slytherins!" She finished as the Slytherins cheered.

"Alright, let's get started!" She said as Madame Hootch threw the Quaffle in the air. One of the chasers from Slytherin quickly took the Quqffle as the two other chasers blocked the opposing team. The Ravenclaws were quickly chasing after the Slytherins as Marcus Flint shot the Quaffle in the hoop, earning Slytherin 10 points.

"Ten points to Slytherin!" She announced as the placed in the points. The match was even against both houses, but it seemed like Ravenclaw was going to win. Harry was calmly hovering over the quidditch field when all of a sudden, his broom started going berserk. It was going up and down in all kinds of directions. Harry was hanging on for dear life.

"What's this? It seems like Harry Potter's broom has a mind of its own!" The announcer said as the spectators watched in worry for the golden boy. Harry wasn't even mad. Instead, he was annoyed.

"Stupid broom!" Harry shouted as he held on to the broom and looked in the crowd for the one responsible for this hex. Harry spotted Snape, who seemed to be chanting something.

"Are you kidding me..." Harry muttered before he casted a small fire spell towards the potions professor's robes. It took people a few seconds before realizing Snape's robes had caught on fire. The man hastily put out the fire, allowing Harry to grab a hold of control over his broom. He immediately started flying to chase the golden snitch.

"Let's go, Harry!" Draco shouted as Diaval made a sound of support on his shoulder. Pansy eyed Draco knowingly as Neville snickered.

"Hello, Potter!" The Ravenclaw seeker greeted Harry as they raced for the snitch. Harry greeted back and continued to race for the snitch.

"Oh, it's neck-and-neck now! Who will win?!" The announcer shouted as the crowd watched in anticipation. Just then, the snitch made a sharp right turn. The Ravenclaw seeker lost control of his broom and landed on the ground while Harry managed to swiftly follow the snitch. He decided to give it one last push and...

"He has done it! Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Slytherin wins!" The announcer said as the crowd erupted into cheers, even the Ravenclaws. Harry raised the golden snitch up proudly, signaling his victory.

"Well done, Harry!" Draco said as he came running to hug his best friend. Harry happily hugged the blonde back as his team circled him. Diaval landed on Harry's head and seemed to have given the boy a small squad of congratulations.

"Bloody hell, that was one of the best catches I've ever seen!" Pansy praised as she clapped her hands for her friend. A chorus of congratulations and agreement came from the rest of the Slytherins.

"Thanks, guys!" Harry said in thanks.

After the Slytherins' victory, Harry and the rest of his friends retreat to their common room. Rightfully so, the Slytherins were happily celebrating in their common room. Harry was happy, but he didn't want to join the party since he was a bit tired.

"Where are you going, Harry?" Blaise asked as he saw Harry leaving towards his room.

"I'm feeling a bit tired, guys. I'm gonna go rest for the night." Harry said, making Blaise wonder what kind of world he came from, not celebrating his first win.

"I'm gonna go with, Harry. I'm feeling a bit tired as well." Draco said as he followed his friend back to their room.

"He's got it hard for Harry, huh.." Neville said as Pansy giggled beside him.

"Definitely. Now let's go party!" Blaise said as he and the rest of their friends went back to the party.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Draco asked as he sat on Harry's bed. Harry was inside the bathroom, changing into his night wear.

"I'm fine, Dray. I'm just thinking about something that happened earlier." Harry answered as he got out of the bathroom.

"You mean when you lost control of your broom earlier?" Draco asked as he went into the bathroom to change. Harry cringed at the embarrassing memory.

"You saw that?" Harry asked, his face making a cringe twist.

"Everyone did, you git. Just be a little bit more careful when you ride a broom next time." Draco replied from the bathroom.

"It wasn't even my fault! Professor Snape was chanting something making my broom go bonkers!" Harry exclaimed as Draco peeked his head out of the bathroom.

"Professor Snape? What? Are you saying he was sabotaging you or something?" Draco said as he got out of the bathroom and sat on Harry's bed.

"I'm not saying that! Maybe he was trying to help me? I don't know. I'm sure it's not a big deal." Harry said as he looked down, playing with his fingers. He didn't want to accuse his professor of something he wasn't even sure he did but sure seemed like he was trying to. Draco sighed and patted his friend in the back.

"I'm sure it isn't anything serious, Harry. Let's go to bed, you must be tired." Draco said as Harry nodded in agreement. Draco made his way to his own bed and Harry turned off the light.

"Goodnight, Harry." Draco said, already feeling falling off to sleep.

"Goodnight, Dray." Harry said as he closed his eyes, wondering what tomorrow's adventure would bring him.

- - -
Lmao I finally updated HAHAHAHAH! Thank you guys so much for 150k reads! I'll try to update more often but senior high school is really stressful TvT but I will try dw. Thank you again so much and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!