Still Married

Kevins Pov

"Mann, good game out there tonight," Lebron said while dapping up Kevin. Kevin stepped over to his locker to take out his towel. As he begin, wiping the sweat off his neck dripping down to his glistening abs. He quickly went into the shower head to wash off the long game and put on his clothes heading out with the rest of the guys for a miraculous celebration. The final score was 103-89 with the help of Kevin's rebound! Kevin, Carmelo, and Andre crammed up into Lebron's blue Corvette.
The guys stepped out the car heading into Club LA Vela as the ladies were checking out the eye candy of tonight. Women half-nakedly dressed were dancing throughout the crowd. Carmelo and Andre went over to the bar to take a few Vodka shots.
"All drinks are on me tonight," Lebron screamed. All the women started screaming as the mens whistled pumping their fist in the air. Until suddenly, Kevin darts his eyes over to the restroom while walking towards the VIP section. There standing a sexy women with a red strapless dress with her golden pumps sparkling, staring into Kevin's radiant eyes never..ever..ever.. braking contact!

Abigail's POV

As soon as I looked into his eye's, I knew instantly I wanted him! Before we met each other, half way through the crowd, I quickly took off my wedding ring and buried it deep into my purse. Who wants to date a girl who's still married, right?
"So sexy, tell me your name," Kevin smiled. "Oh, so you like what you see huh," Abigail smirked. Kevin and her started making short talk about nothing in particular. Abigail was laughing so hard she snorted.
Drunkly, Andre made his way over to the DJ getting the mic. "For all the ladies out here tonight let me hear you scream," Andre slurred. All the ladies started laughing hysterically as DJ loaf grabbed the mic switching to a slow song. "Would you like to dance my lady?" Kevin asked. They locked into each others hands as they slowly swayed back and forth closely. There were a million thoughts going through Abigail's mind. As her husband, awaits patiently at home......
*First I would like to give a quick shoutout to trouvaillelevine for pushing me! And pleaseee give me some feedback..hit that like button..also if you want to be in the story Dont be afraid to inbox me cause I have a lot of plans for this book...Love y'all !!
P.S. A pic of what Abigail look like will be shown in the next update!