Let Me Cater to youu

Kevin POV

  I walked up to the door sticking the key in. I have some important news to tell Abby. Abby walked down the stairs tiredly not hearing Kevin walking towards her way.

  "Hey babe, I have to talk to you about something." "My manager called me....and I um..I have to fly to Los Angeles and start my training."

  "Oh babe, I Dont want you to leave," Abby purred. "I havent been feeling too good either." She put her hand over her mouth and rushed over to the downstairs restroom.

  Blaaaaahhhhh! She vomited into the toilet bowl. Kevin knocks on the door"honey is yu alright..you need me to get you anything." "Give me a bottle of water please." Abby mumbled.

  Kevin walks over into the kitchen and grab a cold bottled water. Before he hands it to her he reach for a rag in the closet to wet it. He damps the cloth upon her forehead, rubbing the tiny strands of hair out of her face.

  "How about I run you some bath water!" He picks up Abby's limp body and carry her upstairs. "Oooh babe your so strong,". "Yeah I've been working out," he smirked.

  He gently placed her on the bed. "While i do this yu go ahead n undress," he seductively said. Walking  over to the tub he turned the knob to warm. Then, he opens up the bubble bath soap watching the bubbles form around the tub. Lastly, he sprinkle rose petals in and letting some hit the floor.

  "Your bath water awaits you," he announced to Abby. Abby tries to slide out the bed but Kevin walks up in between her thighs. "Let me carry you," he whispered. She places her hands around his neck not letting go as he lays her in the tub.

  She settles into the tub looking up at Kevin. He turns to leave out but before he could Abby said," can you stay with me please." ..."I thought you would never ask,".

  Kevin stripped from his clothes with Abby watching his every move. He steps into the tub pulling Abby over to him. She starts to relax playing with his fingers as she lay on his chest. She turns around in his embrace as she kisses him on the neck.

  "Turn around and lay back I want to give you all the pleasure you deserve," he demands. He begans caressing her perky nipples as her breathing starts to get shallow. Kissing around her neck and breast leaving hickies.

  He reached around and softly rubbed her "jewel". Swirling his two fingers inside she gets wetter and wetter. Moving closer into Kevin she moans,baby im coming....I'm cominnng! Nope hold it..Quickly he places Abby on top of his member moving slowly back in forth releasing her tension. Coming off her high she lays back on to him closing her eyes.........

Soooo I haven't been on here in a while. My birthday is almost here!!!!!!  Excuse mistakes. Enjoy!