Lights on..lights off (May contain explicit content)

Abigail's POV

Abigail hurried to her car door to get home. She strutted down Brace St. in her white Lamborghini in deep thought. She peeked through the door noticing that all the lights were off. Surprisingly, before she can get fully in the door, there was a sound of clapping making the lights come back on.
"So honey bunches of bad oats......where...have..you.been," her husband demanded. "Don't even lie to me." She intently looked up the stairs trying to decide her next move. "Baby, I..-I went out with the girls remember," Abigail stammered. He stared her down for what seemed like hours, holding a bottle of champagne taking big gulps of it.
"Why are you steady lying to me....all I ever do is try to love you,"he yelled throwing the bottle. Leaving the glass to spread everywhere. Abigail took this chance to run up the stairs locking their shared bathroom door closed tight.
He calmly walked up the stairs knocking on the door. "Babe, I'm sorry..I guess I was just overreacting," he calmly stated. Abigail smirked behind the door knowing that her evil plan was in full affect.
"It's okay, I understand that your just protecting and worried about me," Abigail said. "Well can I make up for what I did then..."he said! "And how are you going to do that," Abigail shyly said.
"Open up the door babe and you will find out".
Abigail giggled knowingly turning the knob slowly letting him enter. She looked at him with lust filled eyes as she traveled down his body seeing the imprint of his pants poking out largely towards his zipper.
He glady stepped right in front of her taking off his shirt throwing it to the side as he watch her smoothly walk away under the shower with the water splashing down her breast. He began moving forward as she tugged on his belt, letting his pants drops to his ankles. He then reveals himself freely as he admired Abigail's beauty.
Stepping into the shower he kisses right on her earlobe and down to her neck driving her insane. Squirming under his embrace she manages to wrap her arms around his neck as they passionately kiss. As she gasp for air, he slides his tongue down her throat twirling it into different positions making her moan in pleasure.
She reaches out to stroke his member, watching him tremble to the touch of her fingers. He then smacks her butt lightly causing her to wince in pain. Grabbing her waist teasingly with one hand, as the other caress her nipple.
Both of them wanting to wait for the extreme pleasure, quickly washed each other off trying not to get on....

Kevin's Pov

Lebron and Carmelo yelled to Kevin that they was taking Andre home cause he had wayy too much to drink. "I'll find me a ride," Kevin laughed shaking his head. He looked down at his hand reading: Abby 4548913 ;).
On his way back to the VIP section fans started surrounding him wanting to take pictures. Being the nice person he is he took a few ,but then decided to leave the club after mingling with a few of his old friends.
He walked out the club with lights flashing in his face. Being used to it, he bends down to get in the taxi. Fully entering, his mind starts to wonder off to Abigail. He rubs his head telling the taxi to pull over.
Walking into the house, he suddenly feels lonely. "Maybe I should've got one of them girls to take me home," he mumbled to himself. Out of nowhere, Blue, his pit bull comes running towards him. "Heyy boy!" Kevin smiled. Blue wags his tell as if he understood walking alongside Kevin as they enter up stairs to the bedroom.
Kevin goes into the restroom handling his hygiene. Pulling the sheets back, he cuts on the TV with nothing but his bball shorts on.
Breaking News: Andre have been spotted drunk. Is he damaging his career?

Kevin cuts off the tv not really caring about what was going on in the world. He suddenly starts falls into a deep sleep. As Blue lays on the other side of his bed snoring. Until suddenly, he gets a text.......

*Excuse grammar* *vote* *feedback* *And I wanna know who do y'all want to be Abigail's husband..must be a black man.* What's y'all thoughts on the sex scene??too much?not enough? *