Out With the Old &In With the New

Kevin's POV

I woke up with a rock hard erection from my dream last night. Just thinking about Abigail and the stuff i would do to her had my mind in the clouds. He rubbed his hand over his crotch trying to calm down. Stretching from the bed, he walked over to the bathroom. He took off his bball shorts and polo underwear to put them in the laundry basket.

Turning on the shower head, he grabbed his Old Spice body wash to lather up. He grabbed his member and stroked it slowly with his mind reverting back to Abigail. He had to release himself he couldn't hold it any more.

Finally, releasing his beautiful stress he got out the shower. Ring! Ring! He heard his cell phone going off in his room. He wrapped his towel around his waist picking up the phone. "Hey Kev, how you doing?" His agent manager asked. "I got some news for you."

Abigail's POV

I woke up with a major migraine. "Let me go get my pills," she murmured. Swaying into the bathroom, she looks into her medicine cabinet. Taking out tfloor...pills she, popped them into her mouth.

Turning on the faucet, as she sips its water. Going into the room, she starts screaming, throwing frames, lamps, and other objects around the room. She should like really lay off them pills right?

Nope, she can't stop. She craves it everyday in the morning, afternoon, and night. This addiction stems from the problems that she had in her past. She can't control it, its forever in her mind.

Boom! She passes out on the floor...