Time to Make a Move

Abby POV

I drove up to my house. I just had this feeling in my stomach like something bad just happened. I opened the door slowly and turned on the light. "Babe...babe we've been robbed." She ran upstairs through the hallway into the master bedroom.

She looked around and noticed a note on her bed. It read from Idris: "I've had enough of all the bull you put me through so I have my things packed...I can't take it NO more. Hope you have a miserably, happy life. This game yu been pulling is not over..."

Staring at the note with tears in her eyes she balled it up and threw it in the corner of HER room. She wiped her face and smiled devishly. "About time you make a move."

I just got so tired of his drinking and nonchalant attitude. He is so like the most controling person I ever met. Oh well my new LOVER BOY will definitely make things alright. He knows how to treat a woman. He just can't find out I take pills....

Kevins POV

I am really feeling Abigail..I think she may even be the one. Nahhh maybe I'm just talking out the side of my head. Walking into his kitchen he noticed an earring on the floor. He picked it up and smiled to himself.

I must've really worked her out. Placing the earring on top of the countertop, he took out a glass of milk n his favorite cookies. He walked back into his room and turned on the TV. His favorite show was on.

He was laughing so hard he almost chocked. "AMERICAS MOST FUNNIEST VIDEOS" always made his day. He wished Abigail was over to watch it with him. That's when he started getting realll sleepy.

Dreaming: "Ohhh Lover Boyyy, come here. Abigail had on her pink lingerie. Kevin's eyes roamed her curvy body. As Abigail slowly walked over to him, he took off his shirt. She got in between his legs wrapping her arms around his head. He firmly grabbed her waist smothering his face in her boobs. Straddling him, with her licking his lips and sucking on his bottom lip. He dominates his tongue down her throat deeply to where she began to gasps. She pulls his hair as he break away from the kiss. Unlatching her bra with his teeth, her hands rub down his abs. Finally letting go of the bra, he bends her over on the bed pulling his pants down to sprang free. He fillls her up going in slowly. Hearing her moans makes him pick up speed. "What's my name?" He yells. Lov-vvverr boy! She whispers. He pulls out turning her around as look they deeply into each others...