watch me whip

Idris POV

"Bruh I should've listened to you. You were right..Abigail don't love me!" Idris whined. "Bro, I tried to tell you she wasn't no good," Ivan, Idris TWIN, brother said. "Meet up with me at Baxter's Bar @ 6." Idris pulled over to the right of the street seeing that Abigail had made it to her destination.

"Make a right onto 4592 Brace St." The GPS squeaked. He sat low looking through his tented windows. Pulling out his binoculars, he notices the door opens up lightly. Out walking Kevin Love. Idris was so shocked he couldnt believe his eyes. "He'll find out about her delusional self sooner or later cause I'm done," Kevin thought out loud.

Frowning, as he saw his wife with another man...a famous one at that, greeted each other with a hug and a kiss. Click! He took a picture of them embracing each other. Soon after the door closed. "I got just what i needed," Idris said devilishly. It was turning 5 o'clock so he whipped back to his house to put on some clothes and meet up with his brother. He turned on the radio with the speakers blasting Siliento.

Abigail's POV

"That's a nice car," Kevin said as he looked out the window. Not paying attention, too busy looking around his place, she remarked, "Yeah, its a really fast car." "Soo are you ready to workout or your just going to keep staring down my magical palace," Kevin smirked.

Kevin took her by the hand leading her towards his gym room. There were like millions of machines everywhere. Kevin glanced at Abigail's butt as she walked over to the exercise balls. She picked it up and threw it at him. To her surprise with his quick reflexes he caught it. "So you wanna play dodgeball," he laughed throwing it back at her.

"No, I want you to tell me about yourself," Abigail remarked, as she walked over to the treadmill. "Well I'm sexy, my favorite color is blue and I play basketball for the Cavs," Kevin laughed, "Is that a good answer or nahh..that's a rhetorical question by the way."

"Yeah, that's fine for now," Abigail giggled as she was walked slowly on the treadmill. "Why you going so slow, turn that speed up girl," he playfully said as he turned up the speed watching her butt jiggle.

"Maybe I like it slow," she said going faster than before. He slapped her butt then ran off to the kitchen before she could say anything. Abigail turned off the volume and sat on the floor feeling like she just got through running a marathon.

Sweat started glistening on her boobs as Kevin walked back in with a towel and two bottles of water. Playfully Kevin wiped the sweat off her looking into her eyes. "Lover boy, stop looking at me like that and give me my water," she purred. He passed it to her as she gulped down half of the bottle.

"...I'm still thirsty,"she pouted as she grabbed his erection through his shorts. He groaned pinning her arms to the floor. Kissing her neck until leaving hickies. Tired of all the teasing she managed to get his shorts down looking in between them seeing he was at least 10 inches.

Pushing him down to the floor she wrapped her mouth around his manhood. "Is this how fast you want it"she said as she continued to bobb her head faster and faster. Him enjoying the pleasure he rubbed his fingers through her hair gripping it tightly as he began to reach his climax...

*Excuse all mistakes*