Son of a god

He is more than a hero

he is a god in my eyes—
the man who is allowed

to sit beside you — he

who listens intimately
to the sweet murmur of
your voice, the enticing

laughter that makes my own
heart beat fast. If I meet
you suddenly, I can't

speak — my tongue is broken;
a thin flame runs under
my skin; seeing nothing,

hearing only my own ears
drumming, I drip with sweat;
trembling shakes my body

and I turn paler than
dry grass. At such times
death isn't far from me.

Years ago, there were two friends. They were rich and influential; it was easy for them both to establish their thoughts into opportunities. Yet only one of them knew the ways of the world and the tricks of illusions.

When their small town was threatened with the forces of nature, he prayed to the merciful god to show him a path of glory. He wanted to be his people's saviour. But the man he called his friend was a person whose every step was calculated; he found a solution before him.

The town citizens rejoiced! Soon they were sailing the calm waters to the island of fertile soil and calm winds. But they were not the only ones in search of a paradise.

When the ambition rose to greed and greed rose to obsession. The man whose prayers went unfulfilled killed all the monsters of night that lurked in the forests of Katafigio in the name of the same deity.

The people hailed him not only their saviour but also a hero.

The other day, the Olympian graced the mortal man who had shadowed the kindness of his dear friend. The god asked him what he wanted in return for the sacrifice he had made in his name. Any blessing, the god promised.

The man kneeled and said that he wanted to rule, he wanted the land, the people, the gold, and a patron for the assurance of happiness and prosperity.

The god declared it done and vanished.

Katafigio was divided into Lipsana and Aristo.

Overlooking the sea, a temple was built, and Ariston went there to pray daily before the break of dawn. The same time when he had slayed the last night monster in the name of Poseidon.

Ariston noticed the high priest stiffen at the sight of the boy entering the temple with his heir.