Chapter Two

Sprig came back with a little maroon-ish box labeled 'first aid kit'. He set it down on the coffee tablet next to the couch and opened it for Anne, who immediately began wrapping Sasha's leg which seemed to be the worst of all her injuries. "Ouch Anne, don't forget about your arm, it looks painful." Hop pop told them. She didn't really feel any physical pain but looked down to her arm. It seemed like the stone of the tower had cut into her when she was trying to hang on to Sasha.. "yeah don't worry HP, I'll get it later." She said even though she didn't care much about her armm her main focus had to be Sasha and making sure he was okay. 

Around 30 minutes later, the Plantars, Anne, and Sasha were all decently cleaned up. Polly had already gone to sleep early since she was only little and it had definitely been a long day for her. Hop pop went to bed almost immediately after she did. Now it was just Anne, Sprig, and Sasha who still hadn't woken up yet. "You know Anne, you should probably go to sleep soon," Sprig said. "But what if Sasha wakes up? What if she needs help and I'm asleep?" "Well she can just sleep in your room with you and I doubt she'll wake up before tomorrow." "I know.."

A few moments of silence passed. "Anne, are you and Sasha still friends?" Sprig asked, making eye contact with Anne, but she quickly broke the contact. "I.. I don't know, Sprig." She began. "I think you're right though, it's late and we should go to bed." Anne changed the subject, not wanting to talk about her and Sasha's broken relationship. "I'd that's what you want," Sprig shrugged. "Night Anne," he said hesitantly. Sprig had always been pretty smart for his age, somehow always giving the best advice even without meaning to.

After Sprig hopped upstairs, Anne carefully picked Sasha up and brought her down to the basement aka Anne's room. She slowly lay down sasha on her bed. Anne didn't want to end up hurting Sasha more so she took one of her extra blankets from the bed and set it on the floor for herself. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she could see sasha- moving? She jumped up hopefully, coming closer to Sasha, but he had only seemed to move himself to a more comfortable position subconsciously, still now awake. 'ugg Anne, don't get your hopes up! She'll be awake soon. It will be fine.'

Upset, she slumped back onto the blanket and tried to sleep.

Ty guys for the reads!! Chapters will get longer eventually, I promise!