Chapter Three

Anne slowly sat herself up. It was still dark outside and she had only managed to get a few hours of sleep. The same scenes have been playing in her head over and over again. Her, running to save Sasha. Holding on tightly to Sasha's hand. Sasha letting go, saying those same words, "maybe you're better off without me." 'What did she mean by that? How could I be better off without my best friend after just a few mistakes. Well maybe not a few.. but still!' Anne thought.

"A-anne? Where are we?" Anne almost jumped out of her skin, startled. "Sasha?!" She questioned, looking over to her bed, seeing Sasha who was sitting up only halfway and looked to be very uncomfortable. "Oh my frog, Sasha, you're awake! Oh and you're in my room by the way!" "Agh, my leg.." he groaned in pain before closing his eyes, falling unconscious, yet again. "Darn," Anne mumbled. All she wanted to do was talk to Sasha and make sure she was okay.

She sat next to the bed and stared at Sasha longingly. She eventually decided she needed to try and get some more sleep since she probably had a lot to do tomorrow.

Anne woke up in the same position she was in last night, sitting at the foot of her bed, facing Sasha. 'I guess I fell asleep before I could get up.' She thought to herself. Sasha was still sleeping/unconscious, but now she was on her side facing the wall instead of flat on her back.

The morning was decently uneventful, helping out with the farm, talking to townspeople, and her other daily chores. During the afternoon she decided she should change Sasha's bandages.

She carefully picked her up and carried her up the stairs back to the couch. Hop pop helped her replace them while Sprig and Polly said they were going to make dinner. (Anne and hop pop we're too busy to stop them.) After finishing, she took Sasha back down to her bed.

IDK WHAT TO WRITE NOW SO TIME SKIP TO A FEW HOURS AHEAD, AROUND 10 PM.

Anne stared at herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her hair was crazy dirty and slightly matted. Freckles littered her rosy cheeks along with little scars from accidents. she brushed her hair out which made it a bit frizzy but she didn't mind.

Something crazy happens next chapter no way😱😱😱