Chapter Five

She was even being selfish right now, taking Anne's bed. "Hey Anne, want to switch? I'd rather sleep on the floor." He asked. "No Sasha, you're hurt and need the rest. I'm okay on the floor." "Anne, this is your bed," Sasha persuaded. "So?" Anne laughed. "So you should sleep on it, duh," "well I mean, if you want me to have the bed and I want you to have the bed let's just both have the bed," Anne shrugged, slightly blushing.

As much as Anne was upset at Sasha for what had happened, she still likes Sasha...So what if Anne still has a crush on Sasha after everything that had happened? Sasha hasn't tried to do anything mean to Anne so far so this was completely justified! Besides, he's already seemed to have changed at least a little, trying to let Anne have the bed. Old Sasha would've fought to keep it. Good thing it was decently dark In her room so Sasha wouldn't see her blushing like a dummy. Sasha seemed to think for a moment before giving Anne a slight nod.

Anne smiled eternally before grabbing her pillow and laying down next to Sasha as he made room for her. "If you're uncomfortable just tell me, okay?" Anne told Sasha, worried she could be hurting them. "No, no, you're good." Sasha responded, face red. (Obviously in a platonic way🥰)

Anne woke up to the sun directly in her face, blinding her. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes and trying to block the sun out of her face. Sasha was sound asleep next her, the sun also in her face but not seeming to bother her. Even in her wounded state, she still managed to look like an angel. She rocked purple bags under her eyes, an extremely messy ponytail with her brown roots visibly growing back in, and was still in her armor. Anne assumed it was very uncomfortable, but didn't want to mess with it.

As Anne stepped out of bed, Sasha began to stir. "Anne? It's too early, go back to bed." He mumbled, now putting his arm over his face to block the sun. "Morning sash, I have chores to do." "I can help," Anne stared at Sasha. "Bro, can you even walk?" "Uhh, yeah, of course I can walk, see," Sasha pushed herself up from annedms bed- then fell right back down. "Ah shit, I forgot about that.." she said, staring at her leg, which also seemed to be a reminder for her guilt. She needed to make it up to Anne. She has no idea now, but needs to prove she's at least trying to change.

Toad Tower was her realization that she was just a sucky person. All the words Sprig had said to her had really stuck yet she was being stubborn and still continued to fight. How dumb. She hated herself for that. She hated herself for putting Anne through all this pain that is still happening because of her. Why did Anne even help her? "Sasha? Did you hear me? I'm going to grab us some breakfast from the market, Sprig, hop pop, and Polly had to leave to tend to the tomatoes we've been growing. Oh, can you believe it? We've been growing tomatoes!" "Huh, oh alright, how long will they be gone for?" She asked, trying to make light conversation. "Just about a few hours I assume, the tomatoes are a bit stubborn." 'How can a vegetable even be stubborn?? Oh well.'

"Okay, have fun at the market," Sasha said, laying back down, still watching Anne. "Thank you!" Anne said, with that bright smile of hers, before waving goodbye as she walked back up the stairs and left.

Ty for the reads everyone!! <3 sorry about the spelling errors, I'm always writing pretty late at night. Ok so I deleted the drawing because I decided I didn't like it 😍