Chapter Nine

Anne waved goodbye to hop pop as the two of them stepped out the door. The smell of swamp again filled Sasha's nose, but she didn't mind even though it stunk.
Anne probably didn't even notice since she was so used to it. Sasha was more used to sitting in a tower all day yelling at toads..
"We should go over there," Anne exclaimed. "It's my favorite spot!" Suddenly Anne grasped Sasha's hand, and started leading her in the direction Sasha guessed she was talking about.

The crutch Anne had made for Sasha was actually pretty easy to walk with, though it looked dumb, it helped.

The two walked in silence for a few minutes, Anne could hardly contain herself. She was holding Sasha's hand and Sasha was holding it back!!! The 'Old Sasha' would've never, too 'cringe' for her.
They both soon arrived at a cliff side, wild flowers covering the ground.
Anne's favorite spot. This was where she had to let go of domino 2, and after she started coming more and more often and it became a place where she could be at peace, only she knew about it until now.. "wow Anne, this is beautiful! How did you find out about this place?" Sasha asked, astonished.
"Ah, I don't know, long story short, I had a cat-well caterpillar- and had to leave it here.
"Oh Anne, I'm sorry," Sasha said.

"It's okay, I've grown. Here, let's sit down," she smiled. Both of them sat with their legs dangling off the cliff side.  The sun was setting among the trees, creating a beautiful scenery.
Sasha let her head rest on Anne's shoulder. "You know I'm sorry, right? I'm sorry for treating you so terribly, it wasn't right. You deserved so much better, and you still do." He said, feeling his eyes start to sting.
"Oh Sash, it's okay. I promise, you've already shown me you can be a better person. And you're enough for me." Anne said, holding Sasha's gaze. She then used her sleeves to wipe Sasha's teary eyes.

'Oh frog out faces are so close right now,' Anne thought, her face turning a light pink. Sasha was probably thinking the same thing because she immediately looked away and placed her head back on Anne's shoulder.

sorry about the short chapters, I've been having a hard time lately, but hey, this one's pretty cute! And sorry for the typos