Chapter Six

Sasha  watched out the window as Anne walked out of sight, feeling a bit upset that Anne had gone and now she had nothing to do but wallow in her own self pity. Pathetic. What she had used to be, queen of the school, powerful, strong, was no more. Now she was weak, trying to kill herself. How much of a fool she was.

He stared up at the ceiling, thinking of something to pass the time so he could escape his own prison of a mind. Her eyes wandered around the room trying to find something, and out of all the items on Anne's floor, only one tempted her. Anne's diary. She wanted to reach for it but she wasn't that person anymore. Not the type to go through her best friends' stuff. She changed, right?

Suddenly she heard the click of a door opening, and the sound of many footsteps. She immediately froze of fear until hearing that stupid laugh of 'pink frog' great. They were back early. Just what Sasha needed to recover from the many injuries he had acquired. 

"Anne, Anne, Anne!" Sprig shouted, running downstairs, only to find Sasha, arms crossed sitting up in Anne's bed. "Oh, you're awake. Where's Anne?" He asked, coldly. "She went to the market or something." Sasha replied in just the same tone. "K," is all he said, before bouncing back up the stairs. 'brat' Sasha thought, wishing she could say that to his stupid face. What a best friend stealer.

She sat doing nothing for a bit longer until she got fed up and decided she should just try to walk and heal herself so she didn't have to be weak in front of Anne's found-family. She wasn't weaker than a bunch of low-life farmer frogs.

Sasha slowly brought herself up, off the bed, using the headboard to steady herself. She made sure to keep most of her body weight on her leg that wasn't injured to not rust hurting the other more.

'click!'

The small noise startled him so much, to fall right back into bed. 'shit' he thought, frustrated. "Hey Sash, I'm back!" Anne greeted, cheerfully with a grin on her face. 'Why is she so happy? I would not be happy to see myself.' Sasha thought, wondering. "Hi, Anne, what'd you get?" He didn't need to ask her any questions about her joy, it didn't matter though the smile on Anne's round face gave him a light, fluffy feeling inside.

"Okay so," Anne began as she sat down next to Sasha, dumping out the contents of her paper bag. "I just grabbed some random stuff I found that I thought looked good, oh and have you ever heard those bugs here that taste like chocolate? I got a ton of those!" Sasha couldn't help but smile. she would apologize to Anne soon, but not now. Now, she couldn't ruin the few moments they could have between each other before Anne starts to realize Sasha's stupidity.

My apologies for the short chapter