The wedding

Ellen's POV
Today, I will be walking down the aisle with my fiancee. Everyone is looking happy excluding me. Of course why will I be? When I am clearly been forced into a marriage I never requested for. Getting married to the devil himself.

I sobbed silently then my best friend Flora, wiped it away smiling telling me everything will be alright. I gave a bitter smile nodding at her and pulling her to me to be in her embrace sobbing harder

Flora's POV
Hey!hey! look at me everything will be alright okay? I said to her knowing how much it hurts getting married to the devil himself. Do not smudge your makeup. I helped her wipe her tears away, helping her give her another touch of light makeup.

Soon, her so called father, sent someone to call her out as it was time for the wedding to commence. I gave her some words of encouragement and hugged her again before helping her walk out of the dressing room.

Soon enough, we met her dad grinning from ear-to-ear, taking her hand into his and told her to put on a smile which she did but not a happy one it was a sad one. I really felt bad for her.

Collins's POV
Well, I put on my suit and got prepared for the so called marriage then and there, I decided I was going to make the marriage a living hell for her. Walking down the aisle, with a cold aura, I got to the aisle waiting to get done with the damn marriage cause I had work to do. It may sound awkward but I don't give a damn about this marriage. I looked up to see my soon-to-be wife coming with her father hand in hand and slowly approaching me. I heard some people murmuring saying they couldn't believe I was getting married to a beautiful lady referring to me as “the devil”

I looked up and scoffed giving her a devilish smile, one enough to make her trip. My dad said from behind me “you better stop glancing at her like that, do not make her trip”.

Ellen's POV
When I glanced at him, I saw him giving me a devilish smile one enough to make my legs feel numb immediately which did. I couldn't wait to get done with the wedding.

Did I mention my husband-to-be is devilishly handsome? Of course he is but that is the least of my worries right now. Finally, the time came, my pain was washed away immediately I got to the aisle and it was replaced with nervousness.

I used the dignity left in me and then, I looked up at him just to find him grinning like someone that has already laid out his trap and like I fell inside. Looking into his pretty deep brown eyes, I found no emotions in them.

Actually, this was the first time I stood so close to him like this. I absorbed his features. He had a chiseled chin looking like a perfect sculpture of art with his smooth skin. To cut the long description short, he looks like a Greek god.

I heard the priest recite our vows and then he said ‘yes I do’ and then we exchanged rings and it was time for me to make my own vow, the priest recited it and I said ‘i do' and then we exchanged rings and then I heard the priest say  ‘I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride' I was dumbstruck.

Looking at his face, he gave me one of the most devilish smirk I have ever received from him and then he pulled me closer to him and leaned into me clasping our lips together. It was more of a revenge or will I call it a punishment kiss that we shared rather than a passionate one. That was my first kiss.

I heard cheering and clapping all over the place and soon, the wedding came to an end and everyone went back to their different destination and oh did I tell you the type of people that came to my wedding? Oh my bad I forgot. Men and women of high dignitaries came from both far and near.

---