sexual content 🔞

The condition I gave her was quite a heavy one for her. I asked for her forgiveness and surprisingly, she forgave me. I don't know what's up with this new side of Ellen. I wonder why she forgave me so easily and her quest for sex wasn't what I was expecting. I knew for sure she wasn't going to forgive me, or request for sex if she was her normal self.

I guess people change.

She pulled me back inside the bathtub and kissed me. The kiss was full of passion, lust and desire. I reciprocated her kiss and then we pulled out and she placed me underneath her and sat on my dick while riding me and I held her waist to guide her movement. I sure was on cloud9. I groaned in pleasure while she also moaned my name in pleasure.

We were drowned in the land of ecstasy just then I felt her walls tighten against my d!ck and she started moving fast. I also felt I had reached my climax and was about pulling out when she pushed my d!ck inside her

“I guess you already know I am about to spill my seed” I said to her moaning
“Yeah I..I ugh I k... know release oh yes yes yes fuck! inside me" she said

I was surprised when she said that and thought it was because she was in the land of ecstasy that she said that and thought it would be better if I pull out. I felt she wasn't in her right frame of mind now. So I almost pulled out when she grabbed my d!ck and we both reached orgasm.

We had series of sex and in all, I released my seed inside her.

Ellen's POV
He kept asking if he should release his seed inside me which I agreed to after all, I am pregnant with his child. I just wanted to add more babies inside my womb.

I smiled at the thought of becoming a mother soon though the condition in which I conceived isn't favourable but I consider it one of my good luck because of my baby.

I have been resisting the urge to place my hand on my belly and stroke it. You can call that motherly instinct.

I raised my head to meet Collins staring confusingly at me.

“You can take contraceptive pills" he said with a hint of disappointment flash through his eyes but was quick to hide it but unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed by me.

This is the time

“I wouldn't want my little baby to be affected by any pills by the way, I want more babies" I said to him.

I could tell he was confused. Who won't?

“I don't understand what you are talking about" he said

I won't be taking any contraceptive pills. Reason been that...and finally, I got to stroke my tummy in his presence while smiling and looking down my tummy and then I continued my speech looking into his eyes.

Because I am PREGNANT.

Saying he looked shocked was an understatement. I could see the excitement in his eyes.

“Congratulations you are going to be a father". I could see excitement written all over his face.

He did what I didn't expect him to do next.

He gave me a bone crushing hug. I kinda felt embarrassed because my breast and n!pple were poking his bare chest. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

I could feel my cheek heating up remembering our mind blowing sex.

“I think I will consider forgiving you for the sake our little baby" I said smiling at him.

Collins's POV
I could confidently say I can die a happy man. Today is the best day of my life and I am thankful to Ellen.

I am so overwhelmed with mixed emotions swelling in my chest. I thought of something and decided to pop up a question that is currently disturbing me.

“You would have simply aborted our baby. Why keep it?" I said asking her

“Why should I?". Abortion is never an option by the way I got to love it immediately I found out I was carrying a baby inside of me.

Her response made my heart flutter. I couldn't be more happier than I am now.

---