Celebration

Collins's mom and dad also came to welcome us.

I could see the joy written all over their faces. I some how missed the fact that Collins's parents came to welcome us, but I had no one from my family except Flora though Flora is my best friend, she became the only family I had.

Of course everyone was happy with the arrival of the new born babies.

I also got to meet Collins's relatives, of which some I recognize, as the one's I once saw which was on our wedding day.

Also got to meet people of high esteem. Actually, it was a welcoming party for the new borns.

Collins's POV
Today is one of the most happiest days of my life. A day i became a father.

I now had a family of my own.

I must say an very happy things turned out this way.

I only wished she forgives her father. He played a major role in our fate.

Sure Mom is very happy. She has been blabbing about how she wanted to meet her grandchildren when Ellen was pregnant.

I felt a lot of emotions right now.

I would forever worship this woman who made me a father.

People came forth congratulating us which I returned with a smile.

Flora is indeed a best friend.

Always at our beck and deck. It isn't easy to find such friends again.

5 hours later
We both retired to our room same went with my parents. They insisted on staying so they could be close to take care of their grandchildren and I had no problem with that.

Immediately we got to the room, she placed the babies in their craddle and we both went to freshen up.

“I love you” I said to her as we showered together.

I love you more

Thank you

For what exactly

“For coming into my life” I said to her

“Thank you for also coming into my life” she said to me.

I drew her close to kiss her. Then, we heard the sound of one of the baby crying.

I pouted my face while she laughed and nudged my shoulders.

We quickly rushed up our bath and attended to our crying baby.