Pregnant

*One month later*
For the past few weeks after that terrible incident occurred, he had been trying really hard just to get my forgiveness but I didn't budge. I refused to give him any chance. I had been avoiding him all the time but I recently started feeling sick so I went to the hospital and I was confirmed PREGNANT. As said the reason for my morning sickness.

The next morning
I rushed to the toilet to throw up. This has been going on for a week now with constant dizziness. I couldn't stomach anything without throwing up. I felt really tired easily and I felt very lazy.

I had been sleeping quite alot lately.

Collins's POV
I got home, and asked for my wife I was told she was asleep that was unlike her. So I went up to her room via the elevator. When I got to the room, she was sleeping and I must confess she looked like an angel while sleeping. I went to her, crouched to her level and pecked her forehead.

Immediately, her eyes fluttered open. She got angry about my actions and frowned

I am sorry for doing that 'i apologized '

You sleep alot recently

She raised one of her eyebrows up lazily still feeling sleepy

Your face looks pale

'Hmm' she hummed in an “are telling me the truth”

I went over to my room, freshened up and ate my dinner. The maids left after that. I didn't like the idea of allowing my maids to stay with me in my house.

I went to check up on Ellen still in my towel, but I couldn't find her on her bed. I searched and found her in the bathroom puking her guts so, I helped hold her hair back and rubbed small circles on her back to ease her tensed muscles. She got up, flushed the toilet and went to the sink to rinse her mouth and I still helped her hold her hair up.

I only realized sooner, that she was still in a towel. *Maybe she was about freshening up before she threw up*

She thanked me and ordered me to leave but I rejected telling her, I could help massage her body to ease the tension in her muscles and obviously, she agreed and asked me to turn around while she takes off her towel to get inside the bathtub.

I did as she requested but I really did want to see her naked *oh you pervert! Stop thinking dirty* my subconscious warned me.

I only turned around when she asked me to. I began massaging her foot.

Ellen's POV
I felt someone helping me hold my hair up while puking. I turned around and saw he was the one *oh silly! Who could have helped you aside from him*

I thanked him and he offered to give me a body massage. Surprisingly, I accepted and got into the bathtub filling it with lots of vanilla flavored bubbles so he couldn't see my nakedness. I smiled to myself. I asked him to turn around which he did.

Just realized he had his towel wrapped around his waist hanging dangerously low. I couldn't help my perverted mind.

I felt his hands on my toes and I must say I felt really good. His fingers worked magic in easing my tensed muscles I couldn't help but to moan.

He got to my mid thighs and I made no attempt to stop him, but he stopped and I gave him a questioned look

If I continue, it might escalate to something else and I gave him an ‘oh’

I told him my boobs were arching and he could help massage them. I closed my mouth with my hands when I realized what I had said. Feeling embarrassed, I looked down

I could feel him smirking.

I heard him say' the pleasure will be mine'

My eyes widened and I looked up to him giving me an arrogant smirk *damn! He is back to his old self*

He continued his massage to my belly. I felt butterflies in my belly when he got to my stomach but he stopped abruptly and was almost leaving when I held his hand and gave him a pleading look.

Eventually, he came back and asked me to turn around in the bathtub which I did and stood on my fours. Gradually, he started massaging my back and slowly, he got to my boobs but stopped abruptly. Curse my hormones right now, cause I am freaking horny and it seems like he came to my rescue I can't let him go.

So I placed his hand on my boobs but he still wanted to pull out. Why is he this stubborn? So he took a long breath before he started massaging my boobs and whispered into my right ear saying" I may not be able to control myself, hope you know what you are doing and hope you won't regret it" and I simply replied saying "then don't control yourself if you can't" our eyes were both filled with lust

Just then, he started massaging my two boobs placing wet kisses on my back as I moaned out. He squished my boobs and joined in the bathtub. I turned my head for him to kiss me which we both did. He then went down to my vag*na and placed his two fingers inside and started stroking it in and out while gripping on my left boobs
Urgh! Oh sweet jeez.

It seemed like I was on cloud9 I totally forgot my boobs were arching before now. I was totally drawn into pleasure. I felt my walls getting tight and then I screamed his name while my pussy juice spilled inside the bathtub.

He got down, placed his tongue inside my pussy and began licking my pussy clean. I held his hair and pressed his face into my pussy wall while he groaned for the first time since we started our cloud9 journey.

I felt my walls tighten again and I spilled my pussy juice and he licked me clean and kissed me so I could taste myself. He was about leaving the bathtub when I held his hand and told him I needed him inside me.

Collins's POV
I was about leaving the bathtub thinking she would regret it if I put my d!ck inside her vag*na but was shocked when she held me back and pleaded she wanted me to be inside her. Of course, I gave her a condition before then which she accepted.

What is the condition?

---